PVR Cinemas

PVR Cinemas Employee Reviews

India141 reviews

Productive and fun workplace, but sometimes get trouble from patrons end and some managers.

Overall this company is good to work, nice place, well cleaned and sanitized, if the team is good people will love to work in their shifts otherwise due to some managers one will face issue. They say job is for 9hrs but infact it wil streched to 10-11 hrs.

Stressful, bad management, they don't care about your dedications towards company

Guys do not work under PVR cinema it's really horrible experience for me... Last 5 years I was working here no growth no increment nothing.... Very bad management even top management don't know who manages the entire operations . Even they don't care your dedication towards your work. Management was really bad very stressful during the shifts.

PVR Cinemas insights

What people like
  • Energizing work tasks
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Inclusive work environment

Ya it's good to have fun you get little bit time to watch movie as you work in audi while check in check outs

It was fun but the only reasons , I see is poor that is they hire people from 3rd party. they don't offer on roll jobs , and I never received my offer letter you just join and start working , and it's very fast pace working environment sometime it's good to have business but on the other hand you don't get time to have food more than 5 or 10 min and you don't get leaves when needed . If You genuinely wanna work there keep it mind as well . As I said they hire people from 3rd party you do t get promoted and don't get increments. I have so many friends they are working from10 to 12 years on same post and they don't get even 15k in hand .

Not good

Not enjoyed working here for such salary very high stress work and no time to give for family or someone who is important management doesn't care of employees though

Non productive and not suitable for engineering background students

Its a nice place to work but not suitable for everyone , I think MBA or hotel management students are better fit for that job, and I think there is lot of stress in that work because if any goods or items miss from that place the worker has to pay for it from his part of salary and I think that's not fair.

Pros

I don't think there are any pros working there

Cons

Long hours, no food for the employees, No canteen or cafeteria, only money minded, no importance to staff

Super

Osm place and very good envirorment and all works will be given and very good desency of enploes and all work will be trained me i love pvr cinemas and very good thank you pvr

Productive and Fun Workplace.

Actually I didn't work experience any this but when I start my career for PVR cinemas it's to different to understand because I thought as like a patron (customer) who your day only watching new movie and eating snacks and also behaviour of staffs. However, when I start it's difficult to me but I understand the procedure, rule and regulation. It's quite interesting job or you can learn new things and enhance your knowledge also.I think, PVR cinemas staffs are work like a family and this is important to work there. You can understand each other, it's help us.

PVR is the biggest cinema

PVR cinema is the Big cinema and very honesty working and thanks for Ajay Bijli sir I am 9 year working but due to corona and finish my job but thanks for management PVR cinema

Pros

Cons

9 year

Hard work 💪

No leave 365 Day working so long time . Customer service at any cost no leave from manager. And you have to provide services at customer seat . And you have to stand your hall shift.

Pros

Free movies

Cons

Very hardworking and dedicated

Friendly & supportive

Working as an esp was great, All pvr members were like family, sub ordinates were also kind & caring Missing my job 😔 because of covid pandamic i have lost my job

It is the best company for work and the company atmosphere is good to work .

Thae company isthinkin about all tha employees and the seniors are supported every situations.In PVR cinemas we need to do tickets sales at every show and last i want to say that it is great place to work.

Good management

Productive and fun work place,good management, every department has so much supported to me and they give the salaries in lockdown time also..Over all good and fun

Relaxed, competitive, friendly

One of the great place to work, supportive team, head team and others are friendly.feeling happy , they also support in lockdown, different types of task, .

Productive and fun

Greate experience with PVR Cinemas.I have worked there in night shift.There was Funny environment to work.I was worked there in Box Office .No stress for work, Overall experience is very Good .

Good company

PVR is a good company . There the workers also are very good. PVR in for a movie enjoy the same is something different.PVR is a neat and tidy is the theater.

Fun and very gd work place

Company ia very great But the managment is not good all cinema managment is very thieffully they have not understand anyone . He can always girls and eyea contact her body then they not good managment.

Pros

No timing

Cons

10 hours and above

Work with entertainment.

I have started my career with the cinemas. So always it's like to me very familiar , I feel very good in environment of cinemas. I like their challenges,the way of working , rotational shifts specially night shift, smell of popcorn, every week new movie. So overall it's a very good experience with the cinema.

Awesome company, Great staff, great seniors, great culture

Great staff, great seniors, great culture, great system, great support team and lots of fun, Team player, happy people, lots of movies and music, hygiene, positive environment

Productive and Fun workplace

Job nature is very good with provide training Hr policies are good as their helping neture Salary on time Promotion as per your job knowledge Working with experience people who made their mark

Pros

Free lunch and dinner

Cons

9 hours

Very Nice and The Manager are Very Helpful

I am Satisfied With Pvr Cinemas and i would like to work again there if they gave me a chance, Overall my experience is good in PVR Cinemas. I Worked there for 3 months and i am very happy to work there

Workplace culture

Friendly place to work . Busy in customer handling . Warm environment. Good staff . Team work to be appreciated. All the staffs will be well groomed

Ask a question about working or interviewing at PVR Cinemas. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare PVR Cinemas with