PVR Cinemas

PVR Cinemas Employee Reviews

Thae company isthinkin about all tha employees and the seniors are supported every situations.In PVR cinemas we need to do tickets sales at every show and last i want to say that it is great place to work.
Productive and fun work place,good management, every department has so much supported to me and they give the salaries in lockdown time also..Over all good and fun
One of the great place to work, supportive team, head team and others are friendly.feeling happy , they also support in lockdown, different types of task, .
Greate experience with PVR Cinemas.I have worked there in night shift.There was Funny environment to work.I was worked there in Box Office .No stress for work, Overall experience is very Good .
PVR is a good company . There the workers also are very good. PVR in for a movie enjoy the same is something different.PVR is a neat and tidy is the theater.
Company ia very great But the managment is not good all cinema managment is very thieffully they have not understand anyone . He can always girls and eyea contact her body then they not good managment.
Pros
No timing
Cons
10 hours and above
I have started my career with the cinemas. So always it's like to me very familiar , I feel very good in environment of cinemas. I like their challenges,the way of working , rotational shifts specially night shift, smell of popcorn, every week new movie. So overall it's a very good experience with the cinema.
Great staff, great seniors, great culture, great system, great support team and lots of fun, Team player, happy people, lots of movies and music, hygiene, positive environment
Job nature is very good with provide training Hr policies are good as their helping neture Salary on time Promotion as per your job knowledge Working with experience people who made their mark
Pros
Free lunch and dinner
Cons
9 hours
I am Satisfied With Pvr Cinemas and i would like to work again there if they gave me a chance, Overall my experience is good in PVR Cinemas. I Worked there for 3 months and i am very happy to work there
Friendly place to work . Busy in customer handling . Warm environment. Good staff . Team work to be appreciated. All the staffs will be well groomed
1) Staff and employees both are amazing, your nature and behavior depends how you connect with them. 2) This job is improve your creativity and you will improve your management skills. 3) you will watch movies in free time (only and only in free time) 4) If you have strong mind personally then you will connect with this job 5) After 1.5 or 2 years you will be promoted but when prepare for the exam and crack the exam. (They will disclose about the exam)
These companies always solve the problum of your costomer first. Lighting and decoration is very good. Managment is any time ready for our costomer.seating arrangment is awesome and screen clearity also good. Mantanens staff any time ready for a any shift critical condition.
Hi. Every day on night shift only...I'm ask Manager change my Shift.But not change the shift....So leave it the PVR CINEMAS...late timing shift end..over timing..work easy job I'm safitis the job..
Good to work, customer relationship, develop job knowledge, good leadership, hygiene foods, and learn about how to handle difference people in one place
Due to covid 19 pvr industry is closed i have to feed my family job is more important than my life that's why i am searching another . PVR is best industry to work and learn there so many opportunities in pvr operation department
My last job is pvr cinema ,i ma worked pvr around one year and six month,pvr staaf managment all is better but pvr is only one problem not give is job security..
Good job for girls and no pressure in this job very comfortable amd helpful job and dress are awesome and staff also very supportive and very easy work to do
very good cinemas , working style is very professional, secure job to everyone. bonus will given everyone and Manager s are very supportive . Cinemas are very interested.
Great place to work with wide career enhancement opportunities. Competitive atmosphere with amazing working environment. PR levels maximises for future growth.
As you all know not all days are good but I was always motivated to work there because the environment was so good and productive. I was passionate to reach there
Pros
Free Services
Cons
Short hours
  1. Employee Reviews