PVR ltd

PVR ltd Employee Reviews

Good

It was nice working with PVR. Working environment and culture is very good. Staff is supportive and you are responsible for work assigned to you. Manager is also good

Good working nature

Nice good working condition and related posts with there staff are friendly co-active in nature all conditions in any type of problems in working condition at the duties.

Productive workplace wherein every day you discussed on parameters of achieving goal.

I start my day with connecting my cinema manager and reviewing business and their Goal status also understand in case they are facing any challenges in performaning their key rolls in the cinema. wrok place culture is transparent and very healthy . Managers play a strategic role in organizational performance and growth and responsibility includes 1) setting and tracking goal, 2)increasing team productivity3)Training and motivating subordinates. 4)Taking part in business development planning.The most enjoyable part is that every week you have fresh movie content and you have make feasibility report.

Pros

Staff Incentives, Uniforms and laundry

Cons

long hours working for staff, shortage deduction from staff salary.

Not good place to work office

Not good place to work office there is no value of employee. there is to much Frustration at cinema level. and No supportive any one you can handle single querys.

Excellent

Company provide good carrier and opportunities fresher can alsso apply and this platform is very good to frow your skills and faces the customers face 2. Face

Learning

Joined PVR and without induction had a tough challenge in understanding the company policy, At the time of joining understood there was no regional HR for quite some time.

Collaborative, competitive, comprehensive, affirmative

It was good experience working with PVR, I have learned a lot within my tenure. I was the HR person there so I can assure you if you're looking for the secure job then this place is the well said for it. The positive part of this company is they follow the protocols and having systematize work structure with updated software. You will get the felicity like Mediclaim, Reimbursements, salary credits on time, bonus, referrals and so on. This company is worth to work.

It is good to work in PVR Limited as a account exicutive, working environment is good and also for freshers lot of opprtunity is there to learn work i

Pvr cinemas very good company

Pvr cinemas very good company. It feels good working here. The timing here is good; the staff here is good.I have been working here for a long time, till then there was no problem. But since 3 months salary is getting problem less salary is coming

Cinema Marketing

Innovative driven profile , challenges transformed into opportunity . From Creating direct revenue avenues to brand tie up on strategical level. Cinema As advt media the 2nd highest media in terms of revenue growth . With more than 5 years of cinema work experience , got exposure to plan & execute brand driven campaign across all major brands from FMCG - Britannia to ITC , in IT from Epson to Dell , Telecom - Xiaomi To one plus & also creating opportunities for locality based business for Retail sector .

Jobs at PVR ltd

See more jobs

Its a good company to work

Such a nice company to work, in this company u learnt a lot regarding customer satisfaction, guest handling, Cashering, Inventory and a lot. Here you always appriciate for your good performance. Reward and rocognition will done every month. Trainning organised timely for smooth operation and a lot.

I love PVR

Quality good Visions nice A bit Delhi centric but Mumbai team ws good. Well behaved Can share opinion. CEO is less egoistic I love this company If you are honest management will stand with you.

Pros

Nice cultures

Cons

Less time for self

Overall nice experience.

Needed to escalate myself in the environment where I can learn what left to learn. Worked and learned but time was not much, still learning. It is a daily affair.

Pros

Leaning environment .

Cons

Job security level was less then normal.

Overall good experience

No job security. Good work experience. Hr generalist activities. Management was good. Work culture and ethics are good. Hard part of job isemployee handling

Good company

I had worked in PVR Manisquare location since 4yrs. Nice office culture I have worked ever and job also very nice. But salary structure was too bad as per job.

Good Work Place

Good Work Place as company, Good Management and learning for new things. Employee work cutler is good, Not really found any hard part as always find management to support for any hurdle.

Forward looking organization

Management is looking to move towards new generation technology and open to explore new ideas. Culture of an organization is not like a MNC org, but far better than other India counterparts

Good Site Team

Managing Attendance (Kronos), Employee Engagements, Payroll, Manage Software for Joining & termination (HRIS), End-End Requirement, HR Induction programmes,manages the day-to-day operations of the Human Resource activity, Manage policies, procedures, and programs of PVR Cinemas, compliance to regulatory concerns and reporting, maintains employee-related databases Etc

Good working experience

Good environment for job good experience for learning good experience for training purpose have a nice atmosphere for work place the most enjoyable of the job

Great place of Work

Great place for working i.e. it's the place for enjoyment and learning .. good atmosphere , with highly qualified staff and management , respect for each employee at every post and category..

Pros

VGood enjoyable place

Cons

Less job security

Yes, It productive work place

The journey with PVR was a golden era in my career. I enjoyed lot of working culture & I get most valuable experiences from the organization. The workplace was full of enthusiasm.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at PVR ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.4

• PVR ltd
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?