PwC
PwC Employee Review

A good place to work

January 22, 2020
PWC has a collaborative and a friendly environment among their staffs, which pushed me every day to work. Had a great learning experience. There is also some fun at work.
December 3, 2019
Same role
Trainee (Former Employee) - Gurugram, Haryana
my over all experience in PwC was excellent and there work culture is superb and next thing which I like about PwC is there work time because , generally you cant get off after 4.30 PM, but in PwC I got this and by this I gave time to myself and i would like to thanks to PwC for this wonderful opportunity.
August 25, 2017
Same role
Trainee (Former Employee) - Gurgaon
working with PwC became good due the helpful employees and because of best working ways used by people and that makes you learn it and work accordingly and makes us manage all the day to day work.
Pros
Freely we can talk to anyone
Cons
March 23, 2021
Same location
Assistant Manager (Current Employee) - Bengaluru, Karnataka
PwC being one among the Big4 does have quality clients, best infrastructure amongst big 4 as per my understanding with friends from other big 4s, People here are very friendly and approachable, you can find enough resources & trainings for career development.
Pros
Infrastructure, resources, job security, people, trainings
Cons
Long hours, average pay (lowest among big 6), too much dependency on softwares. Lot of risk formalities
  1. A good place to work