PwC logo
PwC

PwC

PwC Employee Review

Ah it used to be such fun, learning at the same time earning! I shall always cherish my stint in PwC. When its work, its work, no play or fun. And when its play or fun, then no work. Simple - that is it! An individual's overall growth is very well taken care of. The reason why I quit them was that I am not a CA. The secretary's contributions always remain in the background. A great place to work and learn a number of things, warehouse auditing, how it works, mergers & acquisitions, how it works, what are tertiary services, legal work, opinions - how they are drafted, how to use caveats in different contexts..all these things have helped me tremendously and really bolstered my self-confidence which has helped me in subsequent jobs, both in India and in abroad.

Pros

Time Sheets, no messing, no hanky-panky, extra for extra work

Cons

At the behest of the Boss, good in some ways, not so good in other ways !!

Great learning experience

The supervisors are supportive and the environment is quite fast-paced. The work demands one to be efficient and to stay on top of the given project. The most positive aspect of the work was that I got to interact with various employees (from different job roles) and got to know about their overall experience in the organisation.

okay place to work

mostly hires on contract on project to project basis as a fixed term employee and straight not to make it full term permanent employee. get deployed on client site and juggle between client site reporting manager and company's reporting manager, for getting something done.

Good culture

Nice culture overall, the organization hierarchy is quite lean, you can approach your managers with great ease and problems are solved in a transparent and open manner. Good brand recall also.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at PwC. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2,919