PwC
PwC Employee Review

Good learning experience

December 27, 2019
PwC helped me to grow as a professional in the corporate tax sector. I was given ample opportunities to utilize my exposure and education to contribute to the organisation. Furthermore, the workplace culture at the firm is commendable, where everyone is friendly and ready to share their own experiences and learning.
February 8, 2021
Same roleSame location
Experienced Associate (Current Employee) - Bangalore
Great learnings and good HR policies.Work on different kind of projects - lot of takeawaysThe nature of work is mostly on the good side. Sometimes can be strenuous
January 20, 2021
Same role
Experienced Associate (Current Employee) - Kolkata, West Bengal
Better to work in practice offices.SDC are usually less equipped and all offshore transactional work is done. Growth only if you butter not of your skill set.
March 23, 2021
Same location
Assistant Manager (Current Employee) - Bengaluru, Karnataka
PwC being one among the Big4 does have quality clients, best infrastructure amongst big 4 as per my understanding with friends from other big 4s, People here are very friendly and approachable, you can find enough resources & trainings for career development.
Pros
Infrastructure, resources, job security, people, trainings
Cons
Long hours, average pay (lowest among big 6), too much dependency on softwares. Lot of risk formalities
  1. Good learning experience