PwC

PwC Employee Reviews

Showing all 7,996 reviews
PwC being one among the Big4 does have quality clients, best infrastructure amongst big 4 as per my understanding with friends from other big 4s, People here are very friendly and approachable, you can find enough resources & trainings for career development.
Pros
Infrastructure, resources, job security, people, trainings
Cons
Long hours, average pay (lowest among big 6), too much dependency on softwares. Lot of risk formalities
It is a relatively okay place to start your career but growth is very slow here. Many employees find little opportunities in the company. Long hours of work and many urgent tasks are suddenly assigned. If you are looking for a job where work-life balance can be managed, this is not the job for you. Because of KPIs, you tend to be really stressed because it heavily affects your performance. Since the productivity is based on chargeable hours, there are instances wherein difficult deliverables will be assigned to you and it will take longer hours to finish compared to the tight budget hours given by the engagement team. This tends to result in unpaid OTs. On a good note though, what I like is the support the teams give (at least those I have been part of). Free food is also given during busy seasons which gives a bit of a relief since you will be staying in the office longer.
Pros
free food during busy season, holiday shutdown
Cons
Long hours, heavy workloads
If you don’t bring in 50+ billable hours per week, in addition to endless bureaucratic paperwork, online courses, travel and internal meetings, you won’t survive. It is all about the bottom line, regardless who much they talk about inclusion, careers and work life balance. What you did last year, makes no difference when partners want a bigger bonus in their own pockets. They have a very sharp, bottom line driven culture, where you are just a peg in the wheel that makes partners money. Don’t fool yourself, spend 1-2 years there max, and move on to a real company instead.
Pros
Compensation
Cons
Nobody cares and it’s all about the bottom line.
I learn a lot within 5 months and my colleagues was friendly and willing to teach me anytime. The workplace there are so well-organised and neat. I learn so much there! Thank you PwC and my team!
Pros
FlexFriday, Flexible working hours
Super stressful but the exit opportunities are great. You will learn a lot of soft skills and be exposed to top management. Overall if it wasn’t for the hours I would stay for a long time.
Grosse charge de travail, accompagnement très insuffisant des juniors insuffisant et encadrement quasi inexistant par la majorité des séniors/managers
Pros
RTT, tickets restau
Worked there as an intern. I was not really busy due to virtual internship, but I have leant lots of new things. Being a global mobility service intern was nice but I really wanted to do something else to see what kind of tax I like the best
Pros
Lots of different kinds of gifts
Cons
lack of communication at times
Long hours expected Lots of extra work outside of your normal roleSupportive groupGreat cultureGreat benefits and good payAbility to work from home and manage your own schedule if you perform well and get your work done.Travel opportunities
Pros
Mentorship; growth opportunities
Cons
I’ve worked here for 3 years and so far no major complaints other than WLB - if you want to be a high performer, you will need to put extra hours. They have a metric that shows your overtime hrs lol.
Pros
Cons
Wlb
Ability to do meaningful work and work with very talented employees, management and executives. My opinion and data analytics were appreciated when making data driven decision making.
Pros
excellent travel support in major cities
Cons
Very competitive work environment and culture
Great culture, encourages diversity. Challenging and fun. On tech constantly trying to leverage the best technologies and a lot of smart people. You get to learn Client Services from the best.
Pros
Professionalism, Learning culture
Cons
If in tech, doesn't pay as other in bay area.
great place to grow your career, dynamic fast paced environment. Firm likes to change a lot. sometimes unrealistic deadlines. Lots of politics. good people
Good for advancement if you don’t mind tons of overtime and a lot of turnover. I got to be apart of many projects which was great, but they would not higher more people. You end up picking up more of the slack.
Pros
Younger staff, lots of room to work on different clients.
Cons
Very long hours, management isn’t the best
I enjoy working at PwC. They are always adapting to changes and are very supportive. Management is always there for you and I am always learning new things.
Pros
Remote work
Cons
Limited growth opportunity
Benefits are broad and culture is great, but pace of change is often unsustainable and really hard to find balance with work and life, despite it being encouraged. Decisions take way too much vetting and process. Very risk averse. Sometimes leaders want to be in too much if the details
Pros
Great benefits
Cons
Too much process
I've been at PwC for almost 9 years, beginning at Sr Associate. At the top leadership level, the firm has done a really great job at showing it cares for its people - D&I initiatives, learning and development commitments, etc... Your experience at the firm will mostly be tied to your individual group and mostly the groups culture. If your career goal is program management, PwC does a really great job giving you the tools needed to succeed. If it's something else, I think the firm has a long ways to go to catch up to the industry. The firm also has ample red tape, limiting and drastically slowing down how we do business
Pros
Work life balance (to an extent), access to learning opportunities
Cons
Healthcare benefits are pretty terrible, substantial red tape
Don’t bother if you have a life outside of work. They will promote their favorites and suppress the most talented individuals. Their overtime is a scam. The Manager reduces the hours worked when it’s time for timesheets. They will blame you for lack of clients and projects but do squat about the leadership that’s supposedly assigned to bring in the work. Oh, and bonuses are reserved for Managers and above.
Cons
Très mauvais management, complètement décorélé des attentes des salariés. Les évaluations annuelles ne sont pas prise en compte. Les avancements et augmentations salariales se font en fonction des affinités avec les managers.
Pros
Chèque restaurant
Cons
La politique manageriale
Excelente lugar para aprender y preparase en el mundo laboral. Mucha capacitación, alta inversión en capacitación continua, alta exigencia laboral sometida a alta presión. Sistema de Coaching muy bueno.
Pros
Excelente formadora de Profesionales.
Cons
Alta presion sin horario.
Enjoyed the sheer scale and impact of my day-to-day activities on key projects. The company has an awesome people culture and people didn't make a fuss about their titles. Work with PwC if you are ready to take on challenging, impactful and interesting projects alongside interesting minds.
At PwC, once you find your tribe (i.e., teammates that trust and respect you), you will feel very supported and included. Without this, the company is very large and it's difficult to find a sense of purpose.
  1. Employee Reviews