PwC

PwC Employee Reviews in New Delhi, Delhi

The supervisors are supportive and the environment is quite fast-paced. The work demands one to be efficient and to stay on top of the given project. The most positive aspect of the work was that I got to interact with various employees (from different job roles) and got to know about their overall experience in the organisation.
mostly hires on contract on project to project basis as a fixed term employee and straight not to make it full term permanent employee. get deployed on client site and juggle between client site reporting manager and company's reporting manager, for getting something done.
Nice culture overall, the organization hierarchy is quite lean, you can approach your managers with great ease and problems are solved in a transparent and open manner. Good brand recall also.
Productive career opportunity. Learned a lot during my time here. Very healthy working environment. Demanding work but very satisfactory job experience.
Ah it used to be such fun, learning at the same time earning! I shall always cherish my stint in PwC. When its work, its work, no play or fun. And when its play or fun, then no work. Simple - that is it! An individual's overall growth is very well taken care of. The reason why I quit them was that I am not a CA. The secretary's contributions always remain in the background. A great place to work and learn a number of things, warehouse auditing, how it works, mergers & acquisitions, how it works, what are tertiary services, legal work, opinions - how they are drafted, how to use caveats in different contexts..all these things have helped me tremendously and really bolstered my self-confidence which has helped me in subsequent jobs, both in India and in abroad.
Pros
Time Sheets, no messing, no hanky-panky, extra for extra work
Cons
At the behest of the Boss, good in some ways, not so good in other ways !!
The Starts early with lot of work pressure and new work lined by the top management . You need to schedule your work properly since support from the management is little. that way a good working place.
Pros
management not supportive
In PwC, I have got excellant opportunity to explore multiple processes in different fields/ Industries. Would love to explore more in future too. Managers/ HR / Partners are really supportive to ensure the work life balance will remain and all reasources can nurture in best way possible to do great in their carrer.
Pros
Multiple Industries are associated with, which leads to learn evryday more and new
Cons
Short timelines for client deliverables may make schedule a little hectic
Great exposure to Accounting standards, applicable statutory legislation Offers Competitive compensation and benefits Options to travel around the world for work
Pros
Work Culture
Cons
Extensively Long Hours
I did a 3 year apprenticeship in the assurance team at PwC. Its a good team to start your career with to learn the basis of accounting and audit. Long work hours.
Good place to work. I was a part of the internal tax team primarily involved in data analysis and processing for creating Income statement.
A very good company work for among Big 4. The company policies are flexible and employee centric. An employee can easily maintain work life balance while working for PwC.
Pros
Flexibility
Cons
Highly process driven culture for standardization and automation. A global perspective and the local perspective are amalgamated. An excellent learning environment.
Pros
process orientation
Cons
power centres
Bad salary, good brand name, good work-life balance. Too much has already been written about the company elsewhere. So I would like to skip too many details.
PwC is a great place to work. The enviroment is challenging, you get independence to work and manage your portfolio and to deal with clients. There is a focus on people's development and contnous training.
at night sift and work load when exiting longerenhancementcoworker is very friendlyreports
  1. New Delhi, Delhi