PwC

PwC Employee Reviews for Senior Analyst

Experience is quite good. Learned so many things there. Good work environment. Pay is also good. Worked on several projects three. Work location is to excellent.
From taxation perspective and for junior employee designation senior analyst), this is the worst company. No recognition for juniors. Mostly they will give to print which can be done office boys as well. Seniors do back stabbing. In front they will be nice but during appraisal they will not allow you to grow giving vague reasons. Zero work life balance. Just from salary perspective it's good. Peoptlaxation
PwC has provided me an exceptional start to my career and has been the building block of my achievements. The company provides a sense of satisfaction and work-life balance to the ones who desire it.
Work Culture is fine as it is defined but sometimes put in pressure due to no cause. Management is helpful in getting the things resolved. Got the opportunity to work in Consultancy segment which was a good experience.
Work culture depends team to team . Work life balance is better than other big4 No salary correction on promotion. So there is huge difference in salary of the same designation. Hr doesn't play any role for promotion, carrear development.
Pros
Flexible timing, Bonus
Awesome place to do work. Will get huge level of knowledge and experience. We will get new works on daily basis as well. This place is great for all those who really wanted to get growth in our life.
The firm provides best infrastructure and opportunities to learn and grow. However, bottlenecks are there,... As with any other big company. Late shifts are considered as a sign of employee dedication, which is usually not the case in today's world. Individual work style and creativity may not be endorsed by seniors. However, after some time investment, loyalty "coins" and credibility of reporting managers may be earned. Knowing when to stand firm and when to give way before your seniors is the key to success in a big set up like PwC.
Pros
Big client base; Regular trainings and good HR policies
Cons
Depends on service line of the firm
My team was badly managed Lot of politics within the team with no teamwork and a constant battle to trump the other for self-benefit. I did not fit in to that culture.
PwC, being a Consulting organisation is fast paced. The organisation focuses on flexibility, diversity and strives to become a great place to work. The management is supportive to a large extent and promotes open dialogue. The organisation also ensures that it conducts pulse check every year to hear what its employees have to say.
Good workplace with balance family lifes Healthy environment PwC take care of their employees Hardest part is availability Management all depends on team to team.. mine was good
Pros
Many benefits regarding health
Cons
Limited salary
1.Average work life balance 2.Average salary 3.Carrot and stick approach 4.Average management policy 5.Growth is slow 6.Yearly increment is good but not at per with the competitors.
Good Experience to work in PWC. Had a wonderful time working at PwC for almost 3 years. Work Culture is super had a very flexible time. Learned a lot about different projects and worked under different clients
Pros
Lot of space to learn
Cons
Long Hours
It was a good experience. work life balance wasn't very good but a good learning experience.The most important thing that I learned was how to deal to clients.
I started my career with PwC (PricewaterhouseCoopers Private Limited), Bangalore before qualifying as a Post Graduate in the year March, 2014. Presently, I am working as a Senior Analyst in Indirect taxation line of service. My experience in the firm has given me a deep insight of the various aspects of taxation. Being a part of PwC has widened my perspective towards taxation and gave me a sense of understanding of business environment from a practical point of view. My interaction with senior management and government officers has provided me opportunities to build upon my communication skills and helped me to understand the diverse business environment.
Pros
Employees
Cons
Work culture
Well i joined this company on Jan 1st 2k17, 1. They give equal respect to the employees 2. They provide a good orientation to the New Joinees 3. They provide good benifits 4. Hardest part is time constraint w.r.t deadline 5. Enjoyable part is their benifits and work culture
Well, as a part of big four in your first job, is an overwhelming experience and mine was also a nice one but due to my adverse health issues I was unable to continue my job.
Pros
Good policies, fair salary
Cons
Travelling( a lot) as I was working on client side
Culture and values of PWC are good but work life balance is not there. Not good for a MBA but for a CA its a good platform to grow and learn.
Pros
Good culture
Cons
Hectic work
Had an amazing experience working with Exl Services,Not only working there was wonderful but work becomes easy if the company believes in the policy of employee satisfaction.
Wonderful learning experience. I started after a break of 8 months and I must say that the learning experience was wonderful. The team was supportive.
A great place to start your career with, provides really good opportunities and variety of work. Got the opportunity to form relationships at various levels in the organization.