PwC

PwC Employee Reviews for Specialist

i have joined the company as a FTC employee for a project specific engagement. The on bording and hospitality was good. My seniors are very supportive. this assignment has improved my report writing and presentation skills.
stressful job security present Ethics very strong No gender disparity good team building nice learning hardest part is people dont go home themselves and dont let others too go home
mostly hires on contract on project to project basis as a fixed term employee and straight not to make it full term permanent employee. get deployed on client site and juggle between client site reporting manager and company's reporting manager, for getting something done.
It is a world class organisation having all the systems and processes in place. People and seniors are friendly. The firm gives importance to technology and one always needs to update himself with continuously changing applications and software.
PwC is Great Place to work. Its give opportunity to learn for freshers and help employees to build their career by giving series of training. Salary is less for freshers.
Pros
Good Place to Learn
Cons
Salary is very less
PwC is a very good place to learn and explore our talent. We can learn new thing and it is a place where we will get a chance to show our skills and Talent.
Pros
Good Lunch
Cons