PwC

PwC Job Security & Advancement reviews

PwC being one among the Big4 does have quality clients, best infrastructure amongst big 4 as per my understanding with friends from other big 4s, People here are very friendly and approachable, you can find enough resources & trainings for career development.
Pros
Infrastructure, resources, job security, people, trainings
Cons
Long hours, average pay (lowest among big 6), too much dependency on softwares. Lot of risk formalities
PwC is ethics and culture oriented company. with great alignment to process and procedures, and value to employees. In crisp, good place to work.
Work culture depends team to team . Work life balance is better than other big4 No salary correction on promotion. So there is huge difference in salary of the same designation. Hr doesn't play any role for promotion, carrear development.
Pros
Flexible timing, Bonus
Very good company to work with, good work life balance. Supportive higher managemen. Progressive growth path. Very good projects,. Steep learning curve.
Great workplace. Globally aligned work culture - meaning that the differences from country to country are minimal and the firm follows the same culture throughout
Pretty average firm at PwC India, joining fresh out of MBA the role was barely exciting. There's not much planning or thought process that goes into the projects, particularly ERP implementation etc
I have been working with this company for past 2 years and it has been great journey so far. As I am currently working in Technology Consulting which gives a best of both.
Excellent work culture.Do your best.You will be rewarded.Be ready for multiple assignments and a bit of traveling.Great place to work . Please follow the companies etiquette.
PwC is a great professional firm which not only develops you into a great professional but at the same time it knows the importance iof a healthy personal life.
Awesome place to do work. Will get huge level of knowledge and experience. We will get new works on daily basis as well. This place is great for all those who really wanted to get growth in our life.
The work can be done anywhere, anytime as long as it meets the deadlines set by the managers. The only disadvantage is that the career growth rate is stagnant.
You get chance to work on high end deals depending on your partner. it is good experience to work with big 4, you get a chance to learn a lot. But then work life balance is almost impossible to achieve here.
The first company that I have worked for and I have found the experience very nice. The management and colleagues helped me grow and learn so that I could perform as a professional.
A very good organisation to work with. A good exposure and good learning. I have spent almost 10 years with Pw and it is a very nice experience. Work flexibility is the best part which I always like. Though the working hours where too long at times but still enjoy the team work and the find of work exposure given
Pros
Many perquisites given
Cons
Work timings..long working hours
- Steep learning curve - Decent starting salary - Low increments/ bonus - Lack of growth - Long hours - Collaborative work culture - Not enough good people to look up to
I worked in PwC for more than 6 years and thoroughly enjoy the learning and experience working with PwC. Its an employee centric company with good culture and values.
Work culture is good. Hardest part of job is working crazyly. Management is well organised. I have learnt most of the technical work at firm. The best company I have seen in work culture.
It was a great experience of mine career to work in PwC SDC, Kolkata. I get to know a lot of work over there. Know I can easily work under pressure, late night, with full dignity and dedication. This job opportunity helps me to learn how to work in corporate world. This job has given me a lot of financial and excel knowledge too.
Pros
Weekley goodies, Home drop facility after 9:30 P.M, Gifts in occasion
Cons
Long hours, Huge work pressure
it was a great learning experience with PWC. provide good working culture. and always appreciates the efforts. opportunity to work with onshore engagement teams
Its a good place for Consulting but not for honing technical skills.One loses domain knowledge on working here excepting for tax that nobody cares for .
Great place to work, the culture is collaborative and some great people around. It was my alma mater and i enjoyed thoroughly. The work is challenging though and you have to be a self starter.
  1. Job Security & Advancement