PwC

PwC Job Security & Advancement reviews

PwC being one among the Big4 does have quality clients, best infrastructure amongst big 4 as per my understanding with friends from other big 4s, People here are very friendly and approachable, you can find enough resources & trainings for career development.
Pros
Infrastructure, resources, job security, people, trainings
Cons
Long hours, average pay (lowest among big 6), too much dependency on softwares. Lot of risk formalities
I started my career journey with PwC and was very fortunate to have a good manager and partner. I learnt many things and was satisfied with the work culture.
I have been working as an Associate with my team in External Confirmation US. I was able to groom myself as a professional and now I am so confident that I can stand infront of anyone within this world.
Diversity and inclusion, more work specifically Kolkata. New technologies,small HR team,baised work culture for contractual staffs. Hirerachy is good,appraisal is good
Lots of opportunities to move to various groups within the company to learn different specialities (MC Finance, MC EPM). Company has invested money in good training programs to not only learn your industry, but to also learn about emerging technology.
The Big4 is a great first step for an entry level employee. The exposure you get and the clients you work with are exceptional. You learn a lot starting from basic tools to advanced process controls in every department.
Pros
Exposure
Cons
Work-Life Balance
I first time encountered corporate environment here in PWC. It's a good company to learn new things and growth. Work life balance is very low that's why they are their attrition rate is quite high.
Pros
Growth opportunity
Cons
work life balance
The projects given to me by my manager based on my interests were very eye-opening into the industry I wanted to pursue post the internship. I liked my experience there.
Being a global firm, PwC has good exposure and learning opportunities. Although one should thoroughly probe the job profile to ensure that there are no expectation gaps.
PwC India is great to work for, for MBAs. If you do not have an MBA, it is much harder to stand out and be recognized. You end up with more technical work rather than client facing work. But, all in all, there are flexible work hours, and good opportunities to excel. Especially if you are an MBA.
PwC is a strong brand, and provides growth opportunities. Its a good platform to learn and develop your skills as well, however, quality projects are on the decline as of now.
Lot of Learning by conducting internal training to employees which helps to stay updated with the latest changes in law. PwC takes very good care of their employees.
Great learning place, get to meet people from diverse backgrounds. Honest and transparent feedback process, lots of opportunities to work in different departments across geographies
The standard of work done is very, very poor. The culture inside is very toxic. Office hours are skewed with most employees working from 12pm to 10pm, although on paper they say 9-6.
Pros
Job Security
Cons
Long hours, bad culture, low quality work
PwC is really a good firm to work with but some projects are of very long duration where work becomes redundant and its really difficult to get the release from there.
Pros
brand name association
Cons
overall development is missing
PwC is a very good place to learn and explore our talent. We can learn new thing and it is a place where we will get a chance to show our skills and Talent.
IT's one of the Big four. Good Company but depends on project you will increase your skills. Too much Management work Have to think 3 prospective Firm Client and People
You can expect work load, indeoendent assignments, change in work culture and new networking. Yes, you have to maintain work-life balance as work is more than small firms.
Good projects which help you grow professionally, International experience which helps develop your interpersonal skills and gives you global experience ,amazing workplace culture and supportive management
Pros
Good Lunch
Cons
very good company to work for. Good Development work to learn as an individual contributor and learn from leadership teams. Everyone is supportive here.
  1. Job Security & Advancement