PwC

PwC Job Security & Advancement reviews

PwC being one among the Big4 does have quality clients, best infrastructure amongst big 4 as per my understanding with friends from other big 4s, People here are very friendly and approachable, you can find enough resources & trainings for career development.
Pros
Infrastructure, resources, job security, people, trainings
Cons
Long hours, average pay (lowest among big 6), too much dependency on softwares. Lot of risk formalities
Good place to get new challenges which can be taken as opportunity to prove an individual's potential. Hard work is never gets noticed here, its always you need to market yourself. There are lot of good parties to enjoy though. So its a okay place to earn money.
Not a bad company to start with. You have industry leaders teaching you their ways. You'll learn alot. Be a sponge, learn everything. The firm will spot you and help you grow as a professional.
Family time is appreciated here with the opportunity to work on various technologies. Curiosity and ability to keep on learning is much appreciated. Leadership roles are important.
stressful job security present Ethics very strong No gender disparity good team building nice learning hardest part is people dont go home themselves and dont let others too go home
Good fast Paced Learning. Over all good exposure to various technologies. Would recommend to a friend and for sure for all the people interested on working good areas
PWC has a collaborative and a friendly environment among their staffs, which pushed me every day to work. Had a great learning experience. There is also some fun at work.
Overall it has been a good journey with PwC. I have got to learn a lot and grow in my career. People are good and approachable Good and new clients at audit
A great place to Kickstart your career but it does come with it's cons, such as no work life balance and horrible HR. But the learning opportunities are immense. Also, it may take time to fit in and understand the culture, but you'll find yourself in your comfort zone. Despite all the cons it was still one of the best experiences of my short career.
Good work culture, work life balance. Can learn many things and challenging work where new initiatives is taken. As part of Human Capital i handle complete process of Global Mobility with related to immigration and compliance.
The company about an auditing firm. The work is really good...we get to learn lot of things and also applications. The company gives you a good work life balance.
Good experience and exposure. Rich clientele. Skewed work life balance. Increments for people who are top talent, is really good. Year-end bonus is not extravagant.
It is good so and learned the consulting experience with that skills like daily operations and to deal with government clients. Daily handling of different work.
The place offers great opportunity to learn and grow as a professional. The culture is both competitive as well as supportive. It also offers long term career options
PwC attracts top talent—including business students and experienced professionals—from around the world. Their commitment to responsible business leadership, diversity, worklife flexibility, career coaching and training makes our firm one of the best places to work, learn and excel.
The salary and worklife balance are not competetive. The opportunities and learning experiences are ample, but depends on your team leader for access to the. It looks good on the resume to work with them :)
It's ok, but Contractual so definitely it's not meet expectations in case of securing permanent place but for me it's relaxed as they offered again for contractual role.
PwC helped me to grow as a professional in the corporate tax sector. I was given ample opportunities to utilize my exposure and education to contribute to the organisation. Furthermore, the workplace culture at the firm is commendable, where everyone is friendly and ready to share their own experiences and learning.
This is one of the best company globally and I have learnt a lot during my tenure with PwC. It more depends on the people you work with and how they push you progress yourself in the career.
good place to work. learn lots of new things Very casual environment. Seems like a good place to work. It's still small so lots of room to grow. For a start-up they seem to have good potential, though. I met with the head of sales and we seemed to have a good conversation about the position and how I could be successful in the role
Immense learning opportunities Competitive at the same time fun work colleagues This company groomed me into the person I am and prepared me for the corporate world
  1. Job Security & Advancement