PwC

PwC Job Security & Advancement reviews

PwC being one among the Big4 does have quality clients, best infrastructure amongst big 4 as per my understanding with friends from other big 4s, People here are very friendly and approachable, you can find enough resources & trainings for career development.
Pros
Infrastructure, resources, job security, people, trainings
Cons
Long hours, average pay (lowest among big 6), too much dependency on softwares. Lot of risk formalities
good place to work. learn lots of new things Very casual environment. Seems like a good place to work. It's still small so lots of room to grow. For a start-up they seem to have good potential, though. I met with the head of sales and we seemed to have a good conversation about the position and how I could be successful in the role
Immense learning opportunities Competitive at the same time fun work colleagues This company groomed me into the person I am and prepared me for the corporate world
One of the organization where had lot of learning regarding the business process,domain areas and technical Will strongly recommend someone who wants to spend initial few year of their profession career
PwC is a great organization to work for. Work culture is really supportive, there is good work life balance along with ample amount of professional development opportunities
mostly hires on contract on project to project basis as a fixed term employee and straight not to make it full term permanent employee. get deployed on client site and juggle between client site reporting manager and company's reporting manager, for getting something done.
Good culture. Good benefits and nice environment to work. Cab service available with nice canteen. Good helpful peers with learning opportunities and career achievements.
PwC, one of the Big4 firms, is a firm that stands to its brand name. The place helps you to grow as an individual and supports for career prospects as well.
my over all experience in PwC was excellent and there work culture is superb and next thing which I like about PwC is there work time because , generally you cant get off after 4.30 PM, but in PwC I got this and by this I gave time to myself and i would like to thanks to PwC for this wonderful opportunity.
Its been 2 and half years since i joined PwC and i have really liked the work culture, team and my job responsibilities. I would recommend this company to all who are willing to take up challenging assignments and flexible to relocate and timings during deadlines.
poor career progression and very less bonus as per industry standards. partiality at work place. there is no openness to criticism. no employee friendly exit process.
Nice Place to Work and work life balance. I joined this Company in January 2017 and very happy to be associated with it for approx 3 years. I have grown here professionally.
Great exposure to varied clientele across industries.Chance to be part of different types of assignments.Work life balance can be improved with hectic deadlines.
Good place to learn . However, there is no work life balance. Too much of work and also depends on that project your in. If you love travelling, they do have the option of travel.
I would love to take this company as my career growth. I will recommend to have such a great opportunity that will boost your career. Just need get the opportunity for the interview
Workplace culture is very inclusive. There is slight problem with work-life balance as the work is really demanding and sometimes take your weekends too. Work wise, sometimes its satisfying and sometimes we just have to be patient.
PwC has provided me an exceptional start to my career and has been the building block of my achievements. The company provides a sense of satisfaction and work-life balance to the ones who desire it.
It's been my first job with PWC and the overall experience has been good to be associated. Being a very reputed brand, it's a dream come true to work with PwC.
PWC is good company and a brand to work with in consulting space. Scope of growth is high if you willing to work hard. you will learn about the consulting.
1. Good exposure in terms of interacting with clients. 2. There are a few improvement areas like they should provide the opportunity to learn new technologies.
Working at PwC deals ensures a steep learning curve in all aspects of work. The depth of research and knowledge building that takes place at PwC makes you ready for the toughest workplace scenarios.
  1. Job Security & Advancement