PwC

PwC Job Security & Advancement reviews

PwC being one among the Big4 does have quality clients, best infrastructure amongst big 4 as per my understanding with friends from other big 4s, People here are very friendly and approachable, you can find enough resources & trainings for career development.
Pros
Infrastructure, resources, job security, people, trainings
Cons
Long hours, average pay (lowest among big 6), too much dependency on softwares. Lot of risk formalities
PwC offers a diverse and exciting approach to development which puts you in the driver's seat. Driving your development and growth means that you have the opportunity to learn from your colleagues and clients around you through on-the-job experiences.
It is a very good company to work. Good benefits and good atmosphere. The pay package is not to the industry standards. However, overall it is a good company to work with.
Pros
Best quality work
Cons
No work life balance
It has been an enriching learning experience at PWC Mumbai. I have worked for 5.5 years and the journey was excellent. Worked with some excellent people which helped me grow in my career.
It’s a great organisation to work with. The role is challenging and exposure to different type of industries is given that enables you to understand how other organisations functions.
Though a lot of travelling is involved yet one get to work with the best of talent and clients who are market leaders. Open culture with a flat hierarchy.
There will be lot of learning to have but there is a gap between work is to pay ratio also the work culture is good with elements of politics surrounding you always.
Very fun working place with the really pleasant professional environment. A lot of innovations in accounting and auditing sector has been introduced by PwC and I got an opportunity to learn as part of my job.
# Experience matters here. # Those who are desired to work for long hours can join here # Supportive colleagues # Career growth is kinda low # Its Big 4, best in culture inside the office # Cross teaming helps in learning different Tax procedures of different countries # Salary is less
Pros
Trainings & Gaining of detailed knowledge about US Tax
Cons
Long Hours, Hard to maintain personal life, Career growth is slow
A great company to grow and learn. They provide opportunities to explore. Utmost importance is given to work life balance. Provides you a platform to keep learning.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at PwC?
There is a huge opportunity for new joiners as it definitely has a good learning curve. Employees have to work in multiple skills in multiple projects which often create problem and pressure and thus leads to affect on work life balance.
PwC provided me with great opportunities to learn and the work environment was always vibrant. I really loved to work with my peer and if I get another I would definitely consider working for PwC
A very limited time spent with the esteemed organization has always been a privilege for me, personally. The managers, team leads, senior associates and peer associates have always been very helpful and courteous in extending their valuable support. Had the opportunity of learning new things and I could also develop my skills and aptitude based on diverse domains.
Pros
very healthy working environment, collaborative work teams, pay is good, scope of learning
Work Culture is fine as it is defined but sometimes put in pressure due to no cause. Management is helpful in getting the things resolved. Got the opportunity to work in Consultancy segment which was a good experience.
PwC has an inclusive and diverse culture that is rewarding and offers a challenging and dynamic work environment which led to very rewarding and enriching work experience
PwC india is employee centric work place where individual is empowered to work towards the emphasis's on individual growth and development which is the best part.
In working in PwC, I have gained so much of knowledge about how to interact with people's and how we work in a corporate. Here working in PwC is contributing to the organization as well as gaining more advanced knowledge for self career growth.
The company provides quality work but forget about learning new things no in-house training on new technologies. Depending upon your relationship with your reporting manager your growth trajectory gets defined.
My experience with PwC was good, I worked for approximately 3 years and learnt a lot. It was great for my personal as well as professional career to work at PwC. I left the job because I moved to Canada on a PR
PwC is a professional place to be. People are the biggest asset of the company. If you compare PwC with other Big 4s, definitely it is the best place to be amongst the Big 4.
PwC is Great Place to work. Its give opportunity to learn for freshers and help employees to build their career by giving series of training. Salary is less for freshers.
Pros
Good Place to Learn
Cons
Salary is very less
  1. Job Security & Advancement