PwC

PwC

PwC Employee Review

Streched and stressful workhours with high expectations

I worked in the company for both technology consulting before covid and management consulting after covid.Tech (before covid):1. Manageable work hours (for some it was not)2. Good Learning opportunity3. In kolkata, people are nice so will help4. Not suggested for people who don't have tech. (CS/IT) background and don't even like it. Management consulting (after covid, no employee life balance):1. Extra streched weekdays (work even till 12 night) with weekday work2. Client pressure is there to perform within tight timeline3. General roles so breadth of knowledge but no deep expertise on something4. Leaving few, no work life balance

Pros

Initial Learning due to push, good money, competitive work environment, fancy living

Cons

Long hours, management pressure

Productive and learning

Good company to learn and explore .Lot of traveling to client places.No work from home as such in my domin.Good management is very important.If the management of your team is good then u are in safe place.
Same location

Company policies are good, employee centric

Promotion is very slow, depends completely on top management. Best part is job security. No proper roles will be provided. Need to be updated all the time with new technology and solutions. Company hardly invest on the learning. I have mixed opinion. For person with less aspirations can stay forever here.

It’s nice company

I worked at pwc AC Bangalore centre. It was really good experience, the management is really good and transparent. The rating system is enough transparent to achieve the career levels. My director was excellent professional providing guidance while working with cross functional team.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at PwC. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare PwC with

• PwC
  • Streched and stressful workhours with high expectations