QDegrees Services

QDegrees Services Employee Reviews

Good place for learning and development, Healthy work environment and very supportive people.

Working with Qdegrees is very good. Good place to start your career, Healthy work environment and proper learning and development, A decent place to work.

Pros

Healthy environment, people friendly, Learning and development, Cooperative staff

Cons

Working hours

Na

I think need to improve management quality and need some transparency between employees and employees ' terms and conditions bcz whenever they wants they apply terms and conditions on employees and it's make more demotivate the employees and make negative impact . Higher management should look into this for as stay long employer.

Pros

Na

Cons

Na

Not so well because mostly we use to work Saturday and Sunday without pay in a month and also they never use to listen the salary and leave issues and management level doesn't support to their team members

Pros

Employees were good and supportive

Cons

Management level and salary issues and never pay salary for weekoffs if we work

Experience

It's a good company overall, atmosphere, colleagues, freedom to speak, skills development, time to time training, Helping behavior of employees and a good place to learn

Company is very good

Great Company People who are working in this company are very good.I enjoyed very much in this company.My team members are always supportive.I miss the entire QDegrees family. I would like to say thanks to HR Department of QDegrees that thanks for always supportive. I Hope that i can join this company in future.

productive and fun loving manager

good and great place to work, team support are the plus advantage. flexible time given by the company.company need to workout in salary part which should be in line with the market slandered.

Work life balance and high learning curve

1. Supportive team members 2. Understanding management 3. Good work life balance 4. Satisfactory salary 5. High learning curve 6. Best in industry designations for freshers

Productive but taxing

You can learn lot of things as being in a startup. But it comes with lot of pressure and challenges as well. Culture is good but the job itself is very taxing and you need to make job as your first priority. As business requirements comes first as this is totally a client oriented company. But there are lot of employee friendly policies and overall people are good.

Pros

Casual attire! You don’t need formal clothes!

Cons

Currently good to work for

One major concern is 5 days working. Sometimes management got biased and things go mismanaged. Team members are good enough to work with. positive enviornment.

This company is good but here is beckned audit growing path is not here work environment is not good.Every time punches audit no learning is not stop.

Pros

shift timing

Cons

work enviroment

Ask a question about working or interviewing at QDegrees Services. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare QDegrees Services with