QUALITY AUSTRIA CENTRAL ASIA Pvt. Ltd

QUALITY AUSTRIA CENTRAL ASIA Pvt. Ltd Employee Reviews

Much traveling

Much traveling At site audit .Further heavy problem at fooding problem now days.Now days very serious concern about to in corona time ,much traveling is very tough

Cons

Much traveling

Fun working with the team

It was a great experience for me but as 2nd wave of Lockdown it made us difficult to continue my term with the team. The team still tried its best to sort the situation but things went out our control and so I had to quit. Otherwise that is the best place for a fresher.

Management is irresponsible

very very too low salaryavoid joining to this companywon't response won't reimbursespoiling of engineeringbe aware before joiningno courtesy for working

Pros

no benefits

Cons

half payment for full ot

Its have a nice environment for employees..

Good behaviour of Management And management trying to make a good environment for employees . Because its give us a positive think & our working ability was increased.

Work environment is competitive

Qaca is good company, work environment was good.work pressure is very competitive at this organisation.but for starting it is good.so qaca is a good company.

best in industry for freshers

QACA growing with very good management system. in India QACA engaged with many Automotive ,Auditing .. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ...

Nice Workplace

Great atmosphere to work on. Colleagues are very supportive. Competetive environment. Seniors are also supportive and caring. Management is also good.

Almost everything was fine

The company does not understand the problem of employees, so I had to leave my job, due to my family problems. I want to do job again in QACA but in Bhopal location .

nothing have to learn there.

there is nothing to learn and also stressful moment.salary is also poor.If you ask them for increment they will simply tell you that if you are not comfortable with that salary(10k pm) you may resign to job.

Pros

They provide only tea because of you are paying for that as RS50.

Cons

No fix timing and fix days also

QACA is a third party inspection service. So we do have some authority in the working company.

Quality Austria central Asia Pvt ltd is a third party inspection company based in Austria with branches across the globe. I worked at this company as quality inspector for a TVs project in Hosur region. For a fresher the salary was good, and the work was okay.

Quality Austria Central Asia Pvt.Ltd provided good Atmosphere to work.Project manager and team workers are very cooperative.

Quality Austria Central Asia is very good company .it provided very comfortable atmosphere to work. Basically you will get a lot of work to learn.Management is very good.Hardest part of job is to relocate next site after completion of work .

it was great experience

it was good experience for me to work in qaca company, i know more about work and how to face challenges on sites,and other issues, i actually learn's a lot.

Pros

include transportation

Cons

more working hours

Good environment of comapny

It's a good platform for start a career in Quality department. It's environment is good.... If you do hard work you will be quick promoted so it's good platform for fresher. I recommend if you get ever a job join fill free.

Review is good

I give the review 5 star ya 3 star as like feel.I have work very enjoyable in this company and I am thankful to give me opportunity in this company. Otherwise I have no comment.

After 11 month ...leave company with penalty

I worked 11months , after that I got admission in m.tech from govt. College via govt counselling. But look IQ of HR department asking to serve notice period as of classes started from 2nd August,19. Can't they understand it's govt. Process how any one can sure & resignation , start serving notice period.but their management don't use their minds & always hustle you for Ur of, salary, experience letter etc.

Overall good

I learn lot of things from this company. It's gives me the knowledge about quality and how to control the quality and safety also which have to take for working on the plant. It's give the Knowledge of about kaizen, 7QC tools , 5S, 6 Sigma and many more... . This company gives calture about how we have talk to with air senior and junior also and how to work together friendly

Qaca pvt ltd company is best platform for those fresher student who learn,training,work executation in field.

Qaca pvt ltd gives the best platform for what they want to learn and also allows them to work on various government projects.Their main work is audit in the telecom sector and they also provide training for preparing an employee for government projects like SBM Rular / Urban, NSDC Audit Project.

Not for experienced engineers

No status, no standards, no learning, no earning, no future, no career, no engineering, no designing, no scope, Each and every day is Wastage of time.

Pros

Management is nice

Cons

Else everything is underrated

typical small workplace

Appointed as an intern in the telecomm department. Worked closely with team lead and reported directly to the lead and the CEO. Flexible work timings.

Productive and fun Work Place

Excellent Top Management. Good Growth Opportunities. Learning Experience. Belief in Team Work. Excellent Working Environment. Fast Paced organisation.

Pros

Employee Engagement

desinging of roof top pole

here i got the chance to achieve more knowledge about pole load validation activity. But here is issue regarding salary because salary is very poor and i am not able to adjust in this salary in this era.

Common questions about QUALITY AUSTRIA CENTRAL ASIA Pvt. Ltd

Answered by current and former employees at QUALITY AUSTRIA CENTRAL ASIA Pvt. Ltd

Ask a question about working or interviewing at QUALITY AUSTRIA CENTRAL ASIA Pvt. Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare QUALITY AUSTRIA CENTRAL ASIA Pvt. Ltd with

• QUALITY AUSTRIA CENTRAL ASIA Pvt. Ltd
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?