Quality Council of India

Quality Council of India Employee Reviews

India16 reviews

We enjoy on our site. Sometimes the work is stressful otherwise work is going smoothly

I am working here for 2 years this is government organisations run under the ministry and it's powerful industry here we get respect and monitoring the site work as official. We live in very good environment because our organisation provide everything like accomodation food staying vehicle. But we are on contract base our job is not life-long. One more thing we work in remote area so we can't stay with our family if we married.Overall everything is good.Thanks

Fun place for Banarasi log

Pathetic management and project execution tactics. Quality is for name sake and doesn’t come near Q grade.Totally waste of career as the growth policy is not clear despite of the extended work hours.Management needs to be replaced with effective and efficient work force instead of lame work force.

Quality Council of India insights

What people like
  • Feeling of personal appreciation
  • Support from manager
Areas for improvement
  • Time and location flexibility
  • Sense of belonging
  • General feeling of work happiness

Great environment to work in

The project on which we were working was good and it took only a few days to get a good idea of the content. The training period was fun and productive.

Bad move

Overall company was more biased toward one client than other, as the project was based upon tripartite agreement, they were not maintaining harmony between the clients.

Dynamic work profile. Might be stressfull at times.

The nature of work at QCI is great, but management of personnel is not up to the mark. Work load can be high at times, but one can experience a wide variety of work related to government of India. Salary for low-rank positions can be a little less to manage living standard in Delhi-NCR.

Productive and fun place to work

We start by understanding your areas of focus. We are commonly asked to explore the employees’ experiences of supervision, organisational purpose, accountability, recognition, teamwork, trust, communication, leadership and culture.

Best place to start

Pros- Everything is good about this company Work culture is awesome. Cons- Politics as usual, but hardwork is appreciated. On a scale of 10, i would rate it 7+.

Analysts

Good company nice exposure work on ministry project. Good project manager, colleagues and food. Best area of Delhi Good atmosphere and culture Learn many good thing

Contractual

Do not join if you have a full time job. Quality Council of India is a experiment and you should join if you get a full time opportunity. They can lay off any time.

Pros

Beverages and Food

Cons

No Work life, Politics, Less wage

I was very glad working with the whole team we almost worked together for two month and I've learned a lot in it.

We had to work for 8-11 hours per day without a break on Sundays. The best part of the job was everyone was aware of their work and every one used to get engaged in their own part. The saddened time was when the heads used to visit and check our work. The workplace culture was very friendly. As the complete work was on laptop i personally learned many things which is to handle excel and word.

Pros

Free accommodation and free food.

Cons

Short breaks and work load.

intense work pressure at work place

Exposure is good. Learned project implementation and management. Small project delivery timeline. The most enjoyable part of the job is Travelling to different states across India.

Pros

free Breakfast and lunch

Cons

Long working hours

I enjoyed this short period job and would like to join Quality Council of India again , if given chance in future .

I found Office Admin is very co-operative and guide the new job comers . Generally young fresher manpower is working in the office and field work , even then the old experienced persons has the great opportunities especially in field work as assessor.

Pros

Not usually, but offered during special meetings .

Cons

Field work never matches with office working hours, as I have worked late night to complete my field work and to submit reports in time, besides getting good payment .

QCI is a semi government firm under Ministry of Commerce and Industry which gives a broad platform to work with central and state ministries.

1. Has a wide platform to perform from understanding a project to questionnaire making to quality checking of survey to doing the survey on feild to handling a team to report making to policy making to wide research to presentations in ministries.

Pros

Free lunches, snacks and breakfast, free cab service at night. Funded tours around india on duty

Productive and fun Workplace

It was good to be a part of Quality Council of India. The perks & benefits were excellent. The Secretary-General of the organization was an exceptional person.

Pros

Salary & leaves

Cons

Get to know new things and great exposure

nothing much bossy in the office; work and enjoyment both can be done; lots of travelling is expected; long working hours; only contractual work is there.

Pros

free lunches

Good learning Experience and Productive

As a senior intern and part of the team of Chairman's Office at QCI, I significantly contributed to two National level projects viz., SBM-Rural and SBM-Gujarat (Urban) The key responsibilities involved training a team of 12 assessors in conducting the survey, remotely guiding them whenever need be, quality check of over 20000 data points, its analysis and subsequent reporting of findings. As the size of the team was not too big to handle these national level projects the workload was too and thus led to long working hours and it did effect the work-life balance. But one of the amazing things of working in QCI was there was no hierarchy and the place was filled with energy.

Pros

Get to learn a lot in Managing the project, Working with Senior Government Officers, free lunch and snacks

Cons

Long working hours, Work becomes monotonous after few months

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Quality Council of India. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Quality Council of India with