Quess Corp Limited

Quess Corp Limited Employee Reviews

India101 reviews

corpsalarygoodcompanyteamculturelifeexperience

Not productive

I work for Huawei with payroll of Quess crop.I feel they will you alone with clients with no proper HR from quess corp.Pay is very less .No benifits Nothing

They are good

It's good company with good benefits of loans and all in their app and all I was place in conneqt business solutions. It's was good experience I miss my people ..

Quess Corp Limited insights

What people like
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Feeling of personal appreciation
  • Ability to learn new things
Areas for improvement
  • Fair pay for job
  • Supportive environment

Average

Salary issues and many other problems may be faced. It's up to you how you handle your problems. So you Can do much better'than others if you keeya positive mind set.

Worst company I've ever worked with

Not have proper management. Don't care about the staffs they only need work they doesn't look for staff's health. Quess doesn't have proper and skilled hr. Worst company . Will never work here again.

Dear all

The company is ok. But salary not give on time. Best of the worst company salary for experience candidate is 9923 best salary of quess corp limited. & Works 7 days. Full time 9.30 to 9.30.

Poor management

Poor managementDid not provide maternity benefit, instead asked to resignWork life balanceSalary on time. Have to work long hours depends on projects

Pros

Salary on time

Cons

Poor mangement

Worst experience in Quess

This is one of the worst company. Inspite of company was in profit, it has fired many employees from company during lock down. It also commit to employees that again they will hire when every thing will be smooth but didn't make a single call to know the employee conditions.

Good working environment

It has good working environment and the processor selection was good. Training programs are arranged for development of individuals. Overall a vlgood company to work.

Stay away from this company!

Stay away from this company. It’s better to be jobless than joining them.The leadership is deaf and dumb, they’ll never address or solve the concerns raised.Even Lala company has better culture then them!

Pros

Cons

Leadership is big disappointment. They just don’t care!

Productive and fun

Good company with salary on time and Good number of paid leaves and better work time.Fun place to work and also need to do some extra work also if required by management.Enjoyed lot of time with my colleagues.its totally a nice place to start your career..

productive

good work life, productive, friendly management, some deadlines, friendly environment where you can grow yourself

Workplace productivity is the efficiency in which tasks and goals are completed for the company.

Quess corp ltd is a very good company they provide time to time salary and their managment is also good. I have good good experience with quess corp ltd.

Excellent Company for Job. Time to time pay salary.

I am happy to work with Quess Corp limited. Great Place to Work. I am already working with Quess from last 2 years. It is the No1 service provider in India.

Overall average

1:- some time is faced topical time according to the batch creation.2:- I learnt, how much working in team.3:- Management was good.4:- workplace is good.

Proactive and fun places

Good environment to work and learn new things work culture is good. Different activities is there like sports, dance music.Will improve skill and development also.

Worst workplace to work

Worst company to work with. especially for professionals this is no the right company. Management is hopeless and does not care about employees and their interest. Hire and fire is very very frequent.

Pros

No pros

Cons

Worst company to work with

Good culture

Good experience at quess corp, would like to work again if they give a chance ..thank u ...i had a great support from my senior managers ...good clients to work with

Poor work-live balance

Poor work live balance.Very bad timings and no over time pay.The give lot's of stress and pressurize you to do work.Timings are also not as per they say.

Zero productivity

No job security, not particular criteria for salary, very bad environment, no support from company in bad times , fake policies no bonus no increments.

Pros

Free lunch

Cons

No salary

Enjoy your day

Good experience of this company I am again work with company there is no late salary salary will given time to time but my gratuity amount or last month salary not given sufficient

Pros

Free lunches

Cons

Company was so good , salary was time to time, supportive member ,staff,but in critical situation like covid-19 they sort out from company so really disappointed

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Quess Corp Limited. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Quess Corp Limited with