Quess Corp Limited

Quess Corp Limited Employee Reviews in Bengaluru, Karnataka

Proactive and fun places

Good environment to work and learn new things work culture is good. Different activities is there like sports, dance music.Will improve skill and development also.

Worst workplace to work

Worst company to work with. especially for professionals this is no the right company. Management is hopeless and does not care about employees and their interest. Hire and fire is very very frequent.

Pros

No pros

Cons

Worst company to work with

Good place for your career growth.

Good place for your statergy planning for your work. And good management to support your plans and implementation thus giving us the growth to our career.

Pros

Cafeteria

Cons

Good company to work for

I cant write anything about the company till October 2020 as per top management rule. As part of the Group Management committee , I was privy to many confidential matters and hence would not like to say anything to keep up my professional ethics.

Pros

Excellent company

Not bad

Company environment is good, we can learn quickly and can learn lot of things, good team, but they improve lot things like cab facilities for the people who travel from far place...

Good pace to work

It is an good place to work and also team was supportive and managers were very supportive... i was working since last 4.8 years and had good experience.

Great place

I am really blessed to be working here. It's been a great experience so far and I am looking forward to much more in the future. I have a great team and I really couldn't ask for more

Pros

Great Mentor

Cons

Long Hours

Wonderful

The environment is so professional. I have great teammates who I get along with. My mentor is really encouraging. I look forward to great adventures in the near future.

Pros

Cool Teammates

Great Place to Work

It's been a great experience at Quess so far. I am already learning so much information every day. The office environment is really professional. I am glad I joined this company

Pros

Team Bonding

Cons

Long Hours

Fast growing Company : Good experiance

Have been working in this company for close to 2 years now. Senior management does not change much. Employee count has been increasing due to the company growth. Decent work and decent package. Sometimes you do not find quality employees in the organization.

Pros

Work life balance, Senior management is friendly

Cons

Low pay, high attrition

It was great working with Quess. Whatever I know today the foundation started here only..

* Nice place to work, good atmosphere and good team mates, no pressure work. Salary on time and fair increment, good atmosphere to work * Candidate may join here and work with low pressure and enjoy the office atmosphere and etc

Good Paymaster

One of the good pay mater in Facility industry. Good Management, Good team, Helpful colleague. HR was also supportive. Head office is based out in Bangalore.

Decent place to work

Though there is a traditional approach in terms of work culture, company is trying to bring new changes. Improvement in terms of salary should be a priority for the company to encourage employees,other than that no issues

PRODUCTIVE and efficiency

Nice place to work, good atmosphere and good team mates, no pressure work. Salary on time and fair increment, good atmosphere to work Candidate may join here and work with low pressure and enjoy the office atmospher and etc

Productive work place and supportive superiors

It was a good place to start with corporate life. got to learn the literal corporate life from here. A friendly work environment and a peaceful work place is been provided

productive and fun

I felt the leadership team was great as well. They knew all of their employees on a first name basis and tried to make those personal connections. I also enjoyed that fact that the office tried to do community outreach with local organizations.

Good to have a retirement life

Pros Good company, you can enjoy the day long break and good to time pass even if you do not know anything. For freshers or starters its good to hook up for some years once experienced its not the place to stay. Cons You do not have promising career here unless a CA or CA inter...MBA or no, of Experience will does not matter here unless u have a god father here. Experience does not matter even you are expert , they promise you something and give you other thing. it never matches with your profile. You will be treated like executive even if you have more than 8 or 9 years experience. almost dominated by some of the regions people. they will not help you to grow.

Pros

Good company for free time

Cons

Experience does not count...Only CA Matters...Profile wise you wont get the job...all liers

Productive and fun work place

Had learnt a lot of things which helped me to improve my knowledge and ability Good place to work for Friendly environment Good organisation with good culture

Well Known Organization

Good Atmosphere ! I learned how to be dedicated and have growth in my careers.I had good team and environment was good. Collecting the Payment from the vendors. Communicating with the clients .(Pan India).

Good Learning to overcome pressure

Help full company with staffing its an India's 2 largest staffing company Monday to Friday working days. salary and hike they should take concern on that.

Pros

Reimbursement

Cons

no cabs

Good company to work with

Good company to work with. As its a fast growing company, opportunities to grow is immense. It has footprints across the globe hence global roles will be available if the performance is good

Pros

aggressive

Cons

attrition levels

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Quess Corp Limited. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Quess Corp Limited with