Quess Corp Limited

Quess Corp Limited Employee Reviews for Executive

Not bad

Company environment is good, we can learn quickly and can learn lot of things, good team, but they improve lot things like cab facilities for the people who travel from far place...

Zero productivity

No job security, not particular criteria for salary, very bad environment, no support from company in bad times , fake policies no bonus no increments.

Pros

Free lunch

Cons

No salary

Nil

It's good to get salary on the mentioned date of every month. As a contract employee i was happy working in the company. The backend employees support is also good.

Organization is to Good but I want location Ranchi this is my main reason to change our organization

In quests Corp work culture is to Good, In this organisation every minute haven't opportunity to learn different type of skill which is cultivate to improve your self on daily basis . Management is to Good , Due to management Role this organisation always achive new hight and do work fruitful be half of organization

Good opportunity for freshers.

Overall good company for freshers. But totally third party payrole job. Required a lot of years and experience to be promoted to onrole job. Salary was less but has incentives which can be earn through hard work. Growth here is very low or null.

Management.

The management of the company is one of most worst that I ever been experienced in my life. They never support you when you actually need them. Always shoes over attitude , which naturally reflect in their behaviour and that's all .

Happy workplace Environment

Quess Corp Ltd.( IKYA) is one of the Better MNC Company. When I was need of the jobs in my critical condition Company gave me opportunity for work in Corporate sector. I had previous experience of the retail sector But company trust on me & gave me opportunity with good worth. It's my pleasure I have work in this companys as Back office executive, claim department (Thane - bhoomi velocity, Eagle estate Branch) Under contract with Vertive Energy Pvt Ltd. because it provide me all of my things which I was need. But I had to drop to company from my some personal reason.I got lot of knowledge by working in company office so I will say thanks to Quess Corp Ltd( IKYA).

Pros

Got extra worth to employee of the extra work time

Cons

Knowledge of the new things of corporate sector

Good

Help full company with staffing its an India's 2 largest staffing company monday to friday working days learned manu process calling on bollarding clint handling creating amazon attendence for pay role

Pros

Staffing

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Quess Corp Limited. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Quess Corp Limited with