QUESS CORP LTD

QUESS CORP LTD Employee Reviews for Trainer

Trainer12 reviews
India12 reviews

managemant problem

company is good in terms of job security but management is poor.Not respect their senior employee always want company profit in covid 19 situation company not provide salary.

Nice culture

Quess corp ltd is a very good company they provide time to time salary and their managment is also good. We have good good experience with quess corp ltd.

QUESS CORP LTD insights

What people like
  • Energizing work tasks
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Ability to meet personal goals
Areas for improvement
  • Fair pay for job
  • Support from manager
  • Trust in colleagues

no career growth, but can learn many things

promises and commitments are not fulfilled.no increments and no promotions.will not recognise or reward your work. asked to managers work but never consider you as manager.issues and disputes are not setttled properly.if you speak your point, then you will be blacklisted.as i worked in kerala, the regional manager behaved as if he is copying hitlers era.very disappointed with the way i was treated

Pros

timely salary

Cons

no promotions and no recognitions

very good company

100 % job security , we can learn more things in Quess my hardest part is mobilization workplace every good management employee support trainer role is very good job overall very good company

Pressure high

Quess offers a host of services to address the varied needs of organizations across sectors. We deliver immense value to our customers’ businesses across these services, whether it is by helping them scale up faster or execute better. We offer our workforce the right opportunities to realize their full potential, from training to work opportunities to growth. This has enabled us to deliver superior results to our shareholders consistently over the life of our company. We believe in creating an ecosystem that delivers a win-win for our customers, people, and shareholders. Winning Together is our promise and the driving force behind our record as India’s leading business service provider and largest private-sector employer.

Pros

No free lunch

Cons

Limited time

Good experience

It was a good experience, but our contact has been completed and salary has also been stopped. It is a good experience. Due to being in a government project, our salary is stopped many times because of this, I am now looking for a job in a new field.

Very didactic

It's a good farm for all experienced and freshers also. Have a strong and cooperative hr department.The best hr policy. Feeling proud as an Quessian. Thanks Quess Corp Ltd.

Pros

In time salary

Training students regarding basic IT and well versed admin work.

It was a good experience working with Quess Corp where the ob profile was about training freshers about the basic computer and amin work including excel and office packages.

EVERY THING IS GOOD EXCEPT Managers(Program Manager & state head ) .Job Insecurity.

Management Peoples are Arrogant in Nature . Political Work Culture. Managers Behaviour are bad,using slang languages. Political Work Culture. Management misbehavior , partiality in work place.

Its ok

it's nice to work with Quess Corp Ltd..I was learning a lot. Here i am enjoying my work..I am getting my salary in time. Seniors are very much co-operative...

Nice Environment To Work

This is Really awesome company to work and gain knowledge, specially environment is comfortable to work which i like most,senior will always support you have any difficulty in work.

Doubtful job

No prper details is given rtegarding job role or regarding company profile. Appointed for a different job title but doing some other stuff. Have to do all initai start up work of a acompany when joined. No proper guidelinees. when askd gor help no help p

Ask a question about working or interviewing at QUESS CORP LTD. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare QUESS CORP LTD with

• QUESS CORP LTD
  • Trainer
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?