QUESS CORP LTD

India86 reviews

Clear

corpsalaryculturegoodteamthinglearncompany

good place to work

good to work place good cultures and staff management take care of every staff And Good communication quick problem solving and salary hike appraisal proces to good

Work place was too good and we can learn so much

I have learner so much in this company, like how to talk with others with obedience and work culture. I have learner the cultural activities and tradition.

QUESS CORP LTD insights

What people like
  • Energizing work tasks
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Ability to meet personal goals
Areas for improvement
  • Fair pay for job
  • Overall satisfaction

Products

Good culture and environment work good package but die up company management is worst decision of our employees my team members in eleven but today will work for only 2 members

Work

Lots of pressure in the company mu team leader is not responding to my work processTeam leader he don't no how to talk to coustomer.....And who to for employed

Pros

Team leader

very good company

100 % job security , we can learn more things in Quess my hardest part is mobilization workplace every good management employee support trainer role is very good job overall very good company

its a good place to work

its a good place to work and to learn a lot and friendly environment, management and culture of work place is good. salary is paid on time which is very helpful.

nice

very good experience working with Telecom division. very supportive management. i loved working with my colleague enjoyed the work working with amazing people.

Its good company

Learning n development of yourself...enhancing the skills,leadership,professional culture,friendly collegues,helping nature of leader,timely salary payout

Good

Its good company, nice people in origination, new skills to learn, Team work over all good environment. Have Hard work, Fun, Team meeting, issues escalating and solving, great Team support.

Thanks

Thanks to Quess Team and Management for giving me such wonderful opportunity to work with Quess team. I would love to recommend another friend to join Quess Team.

Good company

I am working with a respective organisation. I want work with respectable job. And I achieve my target to raise the share of organisation. I respect my leaders also.

Nice place to work

Nice place to work and very good environment.which takes extra care of their employees. Nice HR policies, great working environment, lovely peoples, and many more positive things here. I'm loving this company.

Program manager

This feedback is purely for skills vertical only of quess. Management is ignorant of mid level managers and just remain in touch with RMs only that also only with those with whom they are in good books. Lots of politics in every aspect of work, increment, etc.

Pros

Salary on time

Cons

Politics, no RnR for deserving.

Productive and fun workplace

A third party man power supply company. Provides great perks for employees in terms of salary, leave encashment, and bonus. Flexible work culture with satisfactory work life management.

its good experience

good to work in quess like stranded company. learned so many things in work culture, HR team providing healthy information, to employes, over all nice experiences

Backend operations

I have learn time management skills and work experience. Especially they have motivate me and my colleagues team members also. Job time is very peaceful and infrastructure is very good.

Learning skills

Its a great experience with this company in my career from. I have learn so many like team work,how to handle Employee relations,New Soft skills etc. Management was so good that always helps us in every aspect with a friendly nature. Work place Culture is one of the best place where I have seen a friendly culture and my colleagues are very supportive. I don't have hardest part of the Job,but when I am in stress i used to take it as a challenge. The most enjoyable part was when i got promoted as Sr.Admin Officer after my 2 years journey in my present Company.

EVERY THING IS GOOD EXCEPT Managers(Program Manager & state head ) .Job Insecurity.

Management Peoples are Arrogant in Nature . Political Work Culture. Managers Behaviour are bad,using slang languages. Political Work Culture. Management misbehavior , partiality in work place.

A Good Organization to Work With.......

Good Company to Work With..... Culture of Work is good, Employees get space to share their thoughts here & implement the same .... Managers are also good here. HR Policies also Very Good.

Management and Culture is a let down

Work life balance is good. You may end up working for 12 hours on some days however it is never same on all days. Salary is on time for the core employees. Office culture is not that great compared as an Indian multinational. Management is careless about the employee engagement and feedback. Gets rude when you point out mistakes in the process.

Pros

Work Life Balance

Cons

Poor Management Attitude

good place to work as long as you r at the riht place

good growing organisation.HR is very good and have good schemes.will depend on business vertical and your boss..organisation culture is good.business vertical to which i belong to need to be ethical.Job security???

Pros

flexibility

Cons

lack of business understanding and organsiation ethics

Ask a question about working or interviewing at QUESS CORP LTD. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare QUESS CORP LTD with