QUESS CORP LTD

India86 reviews

Clear

corpsalaryculturegoodteamthinglearncompany

managemant problem

company is good in terms of job security but management is poor.Not respect their senior employee always want company profit in covid 19 situation company not provide salary.

Really bad experience with quess corp.

The company does not take any responsibility after joining. They don't care how much trouble their staff is facing, no action has been taken on complaining at the place of work.

QUESS CORP LTD insights

What people like
  • Energizing work tasks
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Ability to meet personal goals
Areas for improvement
  • Fair pay for job
  • Overall satisfaction

Products

Good culture and environment work good package but die up company management is worst decision of our employees my team members in eleven but today will work for only 2 members

Worst company

They threatened candidates about black list them if they not join their company. Very unprofessional team and they will spam you with calls after call.

Pros

Cons

Unprofessional team

no career growth, but can learn many things

promises and commitments are not fulfilled.no increments and no promotions.will not recognise or reward your work. asked to managers work but never consider you as manager.issues and disputes are not setttled properly.if you speak your point, then you will be blacklisted.as i worked in kerala, the regional manager behaved as if he is copying hitlers era.very disappointed with the way i was treated

Pros

timely salary

Cons

no promotions and no recognitions

Culture is good

But the new management at Hofincons are not able to solve the issues. The HR is very poor so as the management. Earlier there was a pro employee attitude but that has gone now.

very good company

100 % job security , we can learn more things in Quess my hardest part is mobilization workplace every good management employee support trainer role is very good job overall very good company

its a good place to work

its a good place to work and to learn a lot and friendly environment, management and culture of work place is good. salary is paid on time which is very helpful.

Quess is a leader now in O$M and man poQuesswer resource..work life balance is good,adopted good working culture welcoming to new innovation and ideas

Quess is now world leader in outsourcing and O n M in industrials..this company opens for new innovations and ideas.adopted new tchnology to survive in business standards,sallary always credited in the time,but due to 3rd party job profile its hectic to work under clients having zero knowledge about mech maintenance,contract employees job is nt secure

Pros

Sallary never delayed, work life balance, very supportive management

Cons

Job is nt secure, u will became slave of ur client and hv to perform monkey dance with their instructions

good place to work

good to work place good cultures and staff management take care of every staff And Good communication quick problem solving and salary hike appraisal proces to good

nice

very good experience working with Telecom division. very supportive management. i loved working with my colleague enjoyed the work working with amazing people.

Productive but no peace of mind

I have faced so many pathetic incidents. do does micro management, without giving proper information they need everything to be done. They do not maintain transparency. not recommended for freshers or 2 years experienced employees.

No importance to family emergency

Few teams r good. But my current manager is so selfish at employee happiness. Dosent give important to emp ideas or effort towards work. When emp work late night most of the days family supports fir company. But when family calls for emergency they dont provide leave or permission for 1hr. Treat employee as slaves here. Management also support these type of managers as they dont have proper backup fir them.

we can work as we please

target based, we have to be result-oriented, very good management, I have learned many of trick of Business, Operations in many respects, I also had the ability to think in terms of vision and success,

Amazing work culture

Experienced Assistant Manager with a demonstrated history of working in the staffing and recruiting industry. Skilled in Microsoft Word, Technical Recruiting, Sourcing, Management and Teamwork.

Very didactic

It's a good farm for all experienced and freshers also. Have a strong and cooperative hr department.The best hr policy. Feeling proud as an Quessian. Thanks Quess Corp Ltd.

Pros

In time salary

great place to work

proactive and progressive management. total accountability and total freedom of authority provided. the environment was very positive and buoyant. growth oriented approach.

Thanks

Thanks to Quess Team and Management for giving me such wonderful opportunity to work with Quess team. I would love to recommend another friend to join Quess Team.

Program manager

This feedback is purely for skills vertical only of quess. Management is ignorant of mid level managers and just remain in touch with RMs only that also only with those with whom they are in good books. Lots of politics in every aspect of work, increment, etc.

Pros

Salary on time

Cons

Politics, no RnR for deserving.

Good

I am working as center manager in Quess Corp Ltd. since 14th Oct 14 to till date its my pleasure for working in a steemed organization. and its wonderful company in the world because every thing finance management is good, salary receiving on time.

Productive and fun workplace

A third party man power supply company. Provides great perks for employees in terms of salary, leave encashment, and bonus. Flexible work culture with satisfactory work life management.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at QUESS CORP LTD. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare QUESS CORP LTD with

• QUESS CORP LTD
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?