QUESS CORP LTD

QUESS CORP LTD Management reviews

promises and commitments are not fulfilled.no increments and no promotions.will not recognise or reward your work. asked to managers work but never consider you as manager.issues and disputes are not setttled properly.if you speak your point, then you will be blacklisted.as i worked in kerala, the regional manager behaved as if he is copying hitlers era.very disappointed with the way i was treated
Pros
timely salary
Cons
no promotions and no recognitions
But the new management at Hofincons are not able to solve the issues. The HR is very poor so as the management. Earlier there was a pro employee attitude but that has gone now.
100 % job security , we can learn more things in Quess my hardest part is mobilization workplace every good management employee support trainer role is very good job overall very good company
its a good place to work and to learn a lot and friendly environment, management and culture of work place is good. salary is paid on time which is very helpful.
Quess is now world leader in outsourcing and O n M in industrials..this company opens for new innovations and ideas.adopted new tchnology to survive in business standards,sallary always credited in the time,but due to 3rd party job profile its hectic to work under clients having zero knowledge about mech maintenance,contract employees job is nt secure
Pros
Sallary never delayed, work life balance, very supportive management
Cons
Job is nt secure, u will became slave of ur client and hv to perform monkey dance with their instructions
good to work place good cultures and staff management take care of every staff And Good communication quick problem solving and salary hike appraisal proces to good
very good experience working with Telecom division. very supportive management. i loved working with my colleague enjoyed the work working with amazing people.
I have faced so many pathetic incidents. do does micro management, without giving proper information they need everything to be done. They do not maintain transparency. not recommended for freshers or 2 years experienced employees.
Few teams r good. But my current manager is so selfish at employee happiness. Dosent give important to emp ideas or effort towards work. When emp work late night most of the days family supports fir company. But when family calls for emergency they dont provide leave or permission for 1hr. Treat employee as slaves here. Management also support these type of managers as they dont have proper backup fir them.
target based, we have to be result-oriented, very good management, I have learned many of trick of Business, Operations in many respects, I also had the ability to think in terms of vision and success,
Experienced Assistant Manager with a demonstrated history of working in the staffing and recruiting industry. Skilled in Microsoft Word, Technical Recruiting, Sourcing, Management and Teamwork.
It's a good farm for all experienced and freshers also. Have a strong and cooperative hr department.The best hr policy. Feeling proud as an Quessian. Thanks Quess Corp Ltd.
Pros
In time salary
proactive and progressive management. total accountability and total freedom of authority provided. the environment was very positive and buoyant. growth oriented approach.
Thanks to Quess Team and Management for giving me such wonderful opportunity to work with Quess team. I would love to recommend another friend to join Quess Team.
This feedback is purely for skills vertical only of quess. Management is ignorant of mid level managers and just remain in touch with RMs only that also only with those with whom they are in good books. Lots of politics in every aspect of work, increment, etc.
Pros
Salary on time
Cons
Politics, no RnR for deserving.
I am working as center manager in Quess Corp Ltd. since 14th Oct 14 to till date its my pleasure for working in a steemed organization. and its wonderful company in the world because every thing finance management is good, salary receiving on time.
A third party man power supply company. Provides great perks for employees in terms of salary, leave encashment, and bonus. Flexible work culture with satisfactory work life management.
Salry holded by company . Forcefully resign taken by company . Threatening of termination . partiality by asm and sm . My total due with company 80000+ international trip qualified by me . But they don't ready to give me all this . Over all very bad .
Chairman of Quess corp has great vision and few of the groups are doing extremely well. Facility management function is only of the best in the country
The company's work environment was good, but the management was not pretty well. Product knowledge training was very good which use to get held every month, after that the certification which use get held every three month, by which everyone gets the current ranking.
Pros
Free lunch in every training session
Cons
Long hours...
I have learn time management skills and work experience. Especially they have motivate me and my colleagues team members also. Job time is very peaceful and infrastructure is very good.