QUESS CORP LTD logo
QUESS CORP LTD

QUESS CORP LTD Management reviews

Clear
Work-Life Balance

no career growth, but can learn many things

promises and commitments are not fulfilled.no increments and no promotions.will not recognise or reward your work. asked to managers work but never consider you as manager.issues and disputes are not setttled properly.if you speak your point, then you will be blacklisted.as i worked in kerala, the regional manager behaved as if he is copying hitlers era.very disappointed with the way i was treated

Pros

timely salary

Cons

no promotions and no recognitions

Backend operations

I have learn time management skills and work experience. Especially they have motivate me and my colleagues team members also. Job time is very peaceful and infrastructure is very good.

Learning skills

Its a great experience with this company in my career from. I have learn so many like team work,how to handle Employee relations,New Soft skills etc. Management was so good that always helps us in every aspect with a friendly nature. Work place Culture is one of the best place where I have seen a friendly culture and my colleagues are very supportive. I don't have hardest part of the Job,but when I am in stress i used to take it as a challenge. The most enjoyable part was when i got promoted as Sr.Admin Officer after my 2 years journey in my present Company.

EVERY THING IS GOOD EXCEPT Managers(Program Manager & state head ) .Job Insecurity.

Management Peoples are Arrogant in Nature . Political Work Culture. Managers Behaviour are bad,using slang languages. Political Work Culture. Management misbehavior , partiality in work place.

Productive & target oriented

Business travel for market development Making strategies & customer relationship management Aggressive but little bureaucratic Convincing internal stake holders Meeting new people and exploring different ideas

Pros

vast opportunities

Cons

Bureaucratic, time taking decision process

good place to work

one of the best company. one of the best place for work. good benefits from company. good management. good increments and good promotions. good place to work with team and having fun....

good workplace

it was a good place for learning new things but there are no advancements in technology in the company. The manager is partial towards some people and always wanted to fill his pockets with money rather than appreciating the ones doing the hard work.

Pros

good colleagues

Cons

no weekend allowances and bad management

Management and Culture is a let down

Work life balance is good. You may end up working for 12 hours on some days however it is never same on all days. Salary is on time for the core employees. Office culture is not that great compared as an Indian multinational. Management is careless about the employee engagement and feedback. Gets rude when you point out mistakes in the process.

Pros

Work Life Balance

Cons

Poor Management Attitude

Will be learning lot of things, good start for freshers.

Good Environment. Management is too supportive. Fastest growing company. lot of things to learn. Nice startup for fresheres. Workplace is very very good.

Jobs at QUESS CORP LTD