QUESS CORP LTD

QUESS CORP LTD Work-Life Balance reviews

Quess is now world leader in outsourcing and O n M in industrials..this company opens for new innovations and ideas.adopted new tchnology to survive in business standards,sallary always credited in the time,but due to 3rd party job profile its hectic to work under clients having zero knowledge about mech maintenance,contract employees job is nt secure
Pros
Sallary never delayed, work life balance, very supportive management
Cons
Job is nt secure, u will became slave of ur client and hv to perform monkey dance with their instructions
A good company for the freshers and fair in salary but less chances for the growth it's take much time for the incriminating otherwise it's a good company in my view
Cordially environment to Work. Job Security , Reporting Managers are supportive, I would love to join the same company as getting the offers again. .....
Quess a good plant to learn and career building. Need a shift in job to experience more challenges and work in new environment. Focused for career development.
Sometimes in national holidays you have to be present on site. Work life balance are not that much satisfying. Good things is as a MST u work with your domain Machinaries, electrical parameters and applications
My day start with follow ups on calls with my clients, and after that I follow my routine and visit clients as per plan on that particular day and complete all the commitments.
proactive and progressive management. total accountability and total freedom of authority provided. the environment was very positive and buoyant. growth oriented approach.
Pros :- * Timely salary & work life balance based on client location * Flexible work timings , Friendly staff , Good work environment] * Less Salary for mid level Employees * It is really a good company to work with * No pros at all from my side bcos it was Exploitation Only
I worked this company is good and well carrer growth ,on time salaryvand allowece getting correct timings ,HR response is good ,mothly they connect people connect and good company
A third party man power supply company. Provides great perks for employees in terms of salary, leave encashment, and bonus. Flexible work culture with satisfactory work life management.
The company's work environment was good, but the management was not pretty well. Product knowledge training was very good which use to get held every month, after that the certification which use get held every three month, by which everyone gets the current ranking.
Pros
Free lunch in every training session
Cons
Long hours...
Nice environmnt to work....very much coroperative....had a great experience get to learn many new things and team work and being pinctualty have taught as all the work is been done on time
Pros
Cons
Not too much long hours
I have been working at QUESS Corp Ltd Full-Time Employee. I happy to work here..One place where you wish to work. Being Very comfortable to work in this environment.
Good place to work but not recommending for freshers.Work life balance is good.Hike or increment is not good as expected.Not much learning is there .Good to work.
it was a good place for learning new things but there are no advancements in technology in the company. The manager is partial towards some people and always wanted to fill his pockets with money rather than appreciating the ones doing the hard work.
Pros
good colleagues
Cons
no weekend allowances and bad management
Work life balance is good. You may end up working for 12 hours on some days however it is never same on all days. Salary is on time for the core employees. Office culture is not that great compared as an Indian multinational. Management is careless about the employee engagement and feedback. Gets rude when you point out mistakes in the process.
Pros
Work Life Balance
Cons
Poor Management Attitude
I'm happy to work with my CSR team and our company CSR Policy is good and we are work with govt schools. Our company provide holistic development to students.
This is Really awesome company to work and gain knowledge, specially environment is comfortable to work which i like most,senior will always support you have any difficulty in work.
Good Environment. Management is too supportive. Fastest growing company. lot of things to learn. Nice startup for fresheres. Workplace is very very good.