QUESS CORP LTD
View all QUESS CORP LTD reviews

QUESS CORP LTD

QUESS CORP LTD Employee Review

Good culture

We can gain good knowledge supportive team , good manager , work from home benefits, team work will be plus point to you. Working together makes your work raiser with your team.

Same role

Super company

This company is best good salary and benefits & everthing is best safety is parfact this jobs very good telecom jobs only field work jio telecom network installation
Same location

Learning skills

Its a great experience with this company in my career from. I have learn so many like team work,how to handle Employee relations,New Soft skills etc. Management was so good that always helps us in every aspect with a friendly nature. Work place Culture is one of the best place where I have seen a friendly culture and my colleagues are very supportive. I don't have hardest part of the Job,but when I am in stress i used to take it as a challenge. The most enjoyable part was when i got promoted as Sr.Admin Officer after my 2 years journey in my present Company.

Really bad experience with quess corp.

The company does not take any responsibility after joining. They don't care how much trouble their staff is facing, no action has been taken on complaining at the place of work.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at QUESS CORP LTD. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare QUESS CORP LTD with