Quess Corp

Quess Corp Employee Reviews

Na

Good Working culture, Employee oriented ,only one think no security on the job, very well and structured reporting . Management is very young and energetic .

Good company that pays your wages on time

They are providing staffs for diff kind of organizations, and I'm working for Peter England (ABFRL). It is really nice to work in the company, overall a very good job.

Cons

Some time you need to work for overtime without paying

overall good everything

so many things I learned, work culture was good enough there. I enjoyed it there with the teammate and the work culture is friendly .sometime pressure was there but that was able to handle.

Learning Experience & Collaborative work culture

Work Culture is good Team management is great Learned about various industries & team management On Time salary Supportive Management India's largest private employer

Peaceful work force

Good management Comfortable HR policies Good and wealthy work place Job security Pressure less work Team work. As point of view, salary benefits are good one.

It was good to take an experience in Quess.

It was good to take an experience in Quess Corp. Work load was little bit high, but management and peers was very helpful. There was a good environment.

Amazing People management and Employee centric organization.

Amazing People management and Employee centric organization. You will learn many things while managing personal and professional life balance. Great place to work!

Good company

Good company for pay salary management not supportable they don't have friendly and take lots of in low salary, no any time limit for work and give only one leave In month no any leave in year.

Happy to work with Quess Corp ( Execelus Learning Solutions), from last 18 month I working with this company. It's really good Company.

Happy to work with Quess Corp ( Execelus Learning Solutions), from last 18 month I working with this company. It's really good Company, if I tell about company policy, really good

Life always Sucks

It's a consulting company. Most probably you will work on client location. Depending on the client you will know what you will be doing. Not good to start a career with.

Amazing i really enjoying to satisfy customer and make friendly relations with them.

Customers i handled is of many varieties,but i handled according to them and company provide me support me and client My company Magna Infotech is third party only provides manpower to Atos India Pvt Ltd.projects which is under IOCL,HPCL I have to satisfy the ground level customer and our client also and roled to make friendly relation betwwen customer and client.

Pros

one time lunch if i travelled more than 75 km

Cons

No short breaks

fun at work place, flexible working hours, work-friendly environment, Work/Life Balance,

-Productive place to learn & implement new things -Flexibility and huge manpower support are two of the biggest advantages -Good place to start career

Pros

Big organisation with huge manpower, Flexibility

Nice workplace

i learn lot of thing in quess corp. staff is helpfull, i got good guidance. awesome workplace. learn lot of things like hr policy ,rules & excel formulas

Business learning

He-tic and typical day at work Lack of process flow Own need to learn and develop skills Lack of responsibility from managers and management and growth is nil in few departments. Growth salary hike all depends on manager not on the individual contribution in business.

Pros

Learning new process and skills development

Cons

No process tree/parameters

We can explore our talent .

It is third party consultant for Reliance Industries Ltd and many other well known companies in india and now growing there business all across the india.

No job security

Its only a consultancy. No interaction between you and consultancy after placed in a client place. No salary hike and no job security. Only benefit you can get any salary you are negogiate.

Pros

Salary

Cons

No job security

Fun work place

Every day I conduct class for students and supervise them to improve their skills and knowledge in Logistics I learned how to handle a classroom and students, find the needy people for job A very friendly management and cooperative superiors Our anniversary day, skill day, and all celebrated days in the office

Pros

Good working conditions and well cordinated management

Cons

Long workin hours

Skill and development

Good. But slow career growth.Job security is there. Overall good but my main problem regarding this company is about the career growth. But rest everything was perfectly all right.

Challenging work environment

Due to the diverse businesses in the company, i get insight into them on a daily basis. Also was able to help the businesses in improving their respective O2C processes

Pros

Na

Cons

Na

Very Productive, Value added work culture with always keep motivating and understanding and learning process. Good ethnic and corporate culture.

I have enjoyed working with flexible work hours, rating according to work and target oriented. Always capable of doing the work before deadline. Well capable to keeping professional work wirh colleagues and CEO and Directors.

Pros

Free Flexible Timings, No Cameras

Cons

Work 24*7

Good company

I am very happy over here. I am quite comfortable in fact. Have a lot to learn. It's into service providing company. Daily deal with new tasks. It's mostly into managerial services. Quess has more divisions in it. It has acquired more company recently

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Quess Corp. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Quess Corp with