QuEST Global Engineering

QuEST Global Engineering Management reviews

Employee friendly Working atmosphere is pretty cool Really helpful co workers managers Management gives more importance to employee satisfaction and customer satisfaction
Nothing, just waste it is. There is nothing to explain about this organization. They won't get the project but they will keep on making you fool that the project is coming.
Pros
Waste
Cons
Waste
I am working here it's very good company for learning, management is also good and they are very cooperative. I have learned soo much here and seniors are very good.
I worked with L&D team. No professionalism in the team. You feel you are working with railway coolies and porters. No culture, No respect, No hike, no soft spoken, No sentiments, No Knowledge. 5 years 20 people resigned in that team. First of all Head of department is one puppet. She will depend on her reportee, whatever she says that will becoming one policy. That reportee have contacts with all top level management. So nobody can't do anything. We have to bow to reportee not HOD.
The working environment in QuEST Belgaum is in cheaper condition. Some leads(Ga*dus) are really harassing innocent employees. They doesn't even know how to behave with employees. Only recommended for those who lick the boots of his manager!..
Good company to start carrier. Management was ok. Team was ok. Got many challenges to solve. Politics is bit more in teams. Each want to hold their responsibility and are unwilling to share it completely.
They won't give on-site offortunities to deserved employees. Lot of partiality is there between languages. You should have a better relationship with higher manager they only we can servive here. HR policies are too worst.
Very good place to work, Work life balance is very good, Competitive salary in the Industry, Very supportive and caring management. Even we have much access towards the top management
Very bad service based company with bad management.No job security at any level. Worst resource management. as long as employee is working with client they are safe.
I have been with QuEST for the last 7yrs and it has been a great learning opportunity for me. The work culture and ethics of this organisation is second to none. The CEO is completely driven to get the company to #1 engineering service provider in the world.
I worked here for two years. Definitely one of the best engineering services company to work for. No politics Non interfering HR Good management Peaceful work atmosphere
Pros
Peaceful work atmosphere
Cons
One of the best in trivandrum to provide good learning opportunities on the job. The management is really good as only work is measured and no politics played there.
Pros
Cab service and learning experience
Cons
Over workload
In the company leaning perspective providing project related trainings. Conducting knowledge sharing sessions. Transpernt management system. Company culture is good.
Quest squeezes its employees by paying terrible salaries and extracting much work. The culture is mundane and dull. I believe the culture has changed now but I can't attest to tit
Manager is very technical and encourages us to learn constantly and stay up to date. The management focuses on quality and always strives to meet client's requirement.
A good workplace to start your career. I was allowed to make mistakes and learnt a lot on tools like Excel. Management is definitely not something I liked. Culture is balanced. Hardest part of the job is to approve the data quality. Nothing is enjoyable
Great growth opportunities, Amazing work environment,Great Managers , Best place to work, Good senior Management. One negative of this company is salary increment is on lesser side
Day starts with reading all the client mails and Quest mails , replying and taking the required action as priority. I learned a lot about the IT like field atmosphere, competitive with more less field experienced people. Management is very stringent about On Time Delivery and Quality of deliverables. The work place culture is not open and sharing. The Hardest part is Multiple Tasks at same time conflicting with time and the important thing being the meeting with clients in the evenings/nights after long hours of work. The most enjoyable part is the Tea Breaks taken at good place where colleagues meet to discuss funny things.
Pros
SODEXO Cards, Flexi Hours of work, Weekend Leave
Cons
Ctc, Variable Pay, Performance Bonus after one Year, Lunch of not good quality etc
Very Good company to learn new things like change management...And also very good culture within in the company...I would like to Thanks to QuEST Global..
Good working culture, Well established system, Friendly management, 5 days working. Immediate online assistance for any queries. Good to be in QuEST.
You can't do engineering here still this is a totally mechanical based company. Every body here is happy to follwing only client comments and that's all you do.
Pros
Fresher
Cons
Work environment is poor.