Quikr India Pvt Ltd

Quikr India Pvt Ltd Employee Reviews

Company is good work culture is good. Daly sales prasser. Management is good. Hr are supportive . Manager are supportive over all good place to work.
Nice work place But sometimes pressure will be there Salary will be credited on time and also incentives but for fuel allowance is little difficult
Pros
Salary is on time
Cons
Long travel in that horror traffic
Nothing We reserve the right not to post your review if it contains any of the following types of content or violates other guidelines:Obscenities, discriminatory language, or other language not suitable for a public forumAdvertisements, "spam" content, or references to other companies, offers, or websitesEmail addresses, URLs, phone numbers, physical addresses, or other forms of contact informationCritical or spiteful comments on other reviews posted on the page or their authorsAllegations of illegal activity — this is not a forum for reporting crimesDefamatory contentEnjoy writing your review!
Product team need to be proactive. Professional to work with.Need to improve service / deliver part.Incorporate to judge right candidate, Top management unaware of market reality.
Hiring and supply the head count in management for dedicated to continuous process improvement in the face of rapidly evolving and changing markets. Extremely results-oriented and proactive in addressing and resolving problems Seasoned as Senior Operations Executive in the online platform
Quikr is an good company , I am happy to say its good company , Evry month I was achiving my targets and I am getting good incentives. In quikr I have learn good thoughts.
Pros
Direct company
Cons
Short time
Beat experience with the company support , good environment , no work load everyday new thing to learn Working With Quikr.com More Than 3 Years As Content Creation Means Customer Care Representative
Pros
1 day in month free meal, games, fun activites
Cons
nothing
Quikr is not genuine in my point of view. They will find all errors and deduct salary, even if we did fairly and with 100% accuracy. So I left that company and now I am searching for genuine and fair companies with no registration and no investment. I heard that indeed is genuine and will not take any registration fee.
spent 2 years of my life, never have I seen a partial management in my entire career, people having good relation, who are ready to butter up the branch manager are entitled for promotion, it has no scope or opportunites for the hardworking employees.
Pros
friendly employees
Cons
over time, below average salary
Working in quikr india pvt ltd is very productive and very challenging environment is there because they hire ca and cs candidates also and because of which we can able to learn from them very much and also quikr conducts many fun activities also so that employees can relax themselves from work stress
Pros
No dress codes
Cons
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Quikr India Pvt Ltd?
It's a great opportunity for freshers who willing to work in logistics industry. You have to be prepared for working in pressure and you can learn the life lesson.
Good environment to work. Team members will give good support in and out of team. whenever required the managers are available over phone to give support in difficulty.
non-goal oriented Top-level management and Managers. Old school. If its continue like this I don't have any more hope at the company. Non Productive company.
Not much to say.. but management are not so much active for employees complaint.. that’s why many honest employee has resigned.. they should take care of employee problem
Quikr is now a Sinking Boat. No Job Security... Company does not have capital to expense on even small team. Only Maintenance work are continue there. So...
New Candidates can learn a lot, a good team, nice work culture, no job guarantee, a good office place , a nice environment to work. 9hrs of daily work
Pros
Great exposure
Cons
Not enough salary benfits
In Quikr , company is having a intern policy where they are picking up fresh students from the college and they are having a good learning environment with the experiences colleagues. Development is also in a very fast way and are challenging too. So In quikr Every individual will be having good technical skills.
I really enjoyed working in quikr. Beautiful office. Own campus. Bus service was there for employees. Salary never delayed. The annual programs was superb. Still i remember those days
It has got great work culture. office location is not that great but work life balance is there. You will be given ample opportunities to build something of your own.
Please dont waste the time here and any moment people are in or out and they do lot of arm twisting once ur inside the companny and you have to work for lower salary after showing higher salary
Pros
nothing much
Cons
all are cons dont join
Working with this company is honor and pride, it's perfect platform to learn many things with new challenges. I got good very good identification and recognition from this organization. Thank you giving this opportunity to work with your company.