Quikr India Pvt Ltd

Quikr India Pvt Ltd Employee Reviews

India184 reviews

Product training google training

Company is good work culture is good. Daly sales prasser. Management is good. Hr are supportive . Manager are supportive over all good place to work.

Not a great place to work

The management is very poor. As of now the company is in survival mode and don't have funds or revenue sources, so there is no future here. And a lot of people are leaving.

Quikr India Pvt Ltd insights

What people like
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Sense of belonging

Good culture and fun work place

Overall working in Quikr India Pvt Ltd gives you good knowledge and every one get the individual workmanship experience.develpment of front level managers is highly possible in all divisions

Good work place

Nice work place But sometimes pressure will be there Salary will be credited on time and also incentives but for fuel allowance is little difficult

Pros

Salary is on time

Cons

Long travel in that horror traffic

Jobs

Nothing We reserve the right not to post your review if it contains any of the following types of content or violates other guidelines:Obscenities, discriminatory language, or other language not suitable for a public forumAdvertisements, "spam" content, or references to other companies, offers, or websitesEmail addresses, URLs, phone numbers, physical addresses, or other forms of contact informationCritical or spiteful comments on other reviews posted on the page or their authorsAllegations of illegal activity — this is not a forum for reporting crimesDefamatory contentEnjoy writing your review!

Happy with the Top Management

Product team need to be proactive. Professional to work with.Need to improve service / deliver part.Incorporate to judge right candidate, Top management unaware of market reality.

productive and fun in working

Hiring and supply the head count in management for dedicated to continuous process improvement in the face of rapidly evolving and changing markets. Extremely results-oriented and proactive in addressing and resolving problems Seasoned as Senior Operations Executive in the online platform

Exchange old phones

Quikr is an good company , I am happy to say its good company , Evry month I was achiving my targets and I am getting good incentives. In quikr I have learn good thoughts.

Pros

Direct company

Cons

Short time

supportive

Beat experience with the company support , good environment , no work load everyday new thing to learn Working With Quikr.com More Than 3 Years As Content Creation Means Customer Care Representative

Pros

1 day in month free meal, games, fun activites

Cons

nothing

They took Registration fee and they never returned

Quikr is not genuine in my point of view. They will find all errors and deduct salary, even if we did fairly and with 100% accuracy. So I left that company and now I am searching for genuine and fair companies with no registration and no investment. I heard that indeed is genuine and will not take any registration fee.

Its a pain, to work for longerhour and be under paid

spent 2 years of my life, never have I seen a partial management in my entire career, people having good relation, who are ready to butter up the branch manager are entitled for promotion, it has no scope or opportunites for the hardworking employees.

Pros

friendly employees

Cons

over time, below average salary

Productive and fun workplace

Working in quikr india pvt ltd is very productive and very challenging environment is there because they hire ca and cs candidates also and because of which we can able to learn from them very much and also quikr conducts many fun activities also so that employees can relax themselves from work stress

Pros

No dress codes

Cons

It's a great experience for me

It's a great opportunity for freshers who willing to work in logistics industry. You have to be prepared for working in pressure and you can learn the life lesson.

Productive and friendly team members

Good environment to work. Team members will give good support in and out of team. whenever required the managers are available over phone to give support in difficulty.

Low paced work culture

non-goal oriented Top-level management and Managers. Old school. If its continue like this I don't have any more hope at the company. Non Productive company.

It’s a nice experience but management should be more focus on each of employees activity

Not much to say.. but management are not so much active for employees complaint.. that’s why many honest employee has resigned.. they should take care of employee problem

Quikr is now a Sinking Boat

Quikr is now a Sinking Boat. No Job Security... Company does not have capital to expense on even small team. Only Maintenance work are continue there. So...

Learning PLace

New Candidates can learn a lot, a good team, nice work culture, no job guarantee, a good office place , a nice environment to work. 9hrs of daily work

Pros

Great exposure

Cons

Not enough salary benfits

Good learning for the freshers

In Quikr , company is having a intern policy where they are picking up fresh students from the college and they are having a good learning environment with the experiences colleagues. Development is also in a very fast way and are challenging too. So In quikr Every individual will be having good technical skills.

Wonderful working environment

I really enjoyed working in quikr. Beautiful office. Own campus. Bus service was there for employees. Salary never delayed. The annual programs was superb. Still i remember those days

Good place to be in.

It has got great work culture. office location is not that great but work life balance is there. You will be given ample opportunities to build something of your own.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Quikr India Pvt Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Quikr India Pvt Ltd with