R1 RCM

R1 RCM Employee Reviews

India139 reviews

cabmealpressurefacilityhealthfreesupportiveculture

Overall okay, Alot work pressure, late night meetings, and working from south India doesn't feel inclusive as the only Noida or near used to enjoy parties.

Productive and quality work

Workplace culture was good, management system was also good. Recognition for the work. You will get complete support from team and management. Perks benefits

R1 RCM insights

What people like
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Time and location flexibility

Work life balance, this is good company

Company brand is great, its US health carebased company. Some superior level are not good. They play game with junior level. And most superior levels do favour so company wrist now...apart from poltics company gives full facility like cab, meal, health insurance PF all these thinks are good. Now lots of pressure in this company. New joiners hardley stay in this org. Older employee taking lots of advantage now.

Pros

Lunch, dinner

Cons

9 hour shift, no stay back.

Good company

Looking for good pay package or designation for personal and professional growth with in MNC companies in Hyderabad which helps me to explore my knowledge

Pros

Cons

9 hours

Good workplace

Good workplace just targets are there which is hard to meet ,I joined in May and just the team part is not understood I was called for work from home then they called some of us back and now there’s no team

Pros

Free meal, both side cabs, good office

Cons

Night shift and targets

Excellent company to work

It is an excellent company to work.. work life balance, great learning opportunities, career development opportunities, good appraisal, free meal, free transport..

Nothing is good about the company

This company just want Graduate labourers and nothing more... Training and OGT is a joke ... Management is a Joke .... Higher management doesn't have any idea what's going on bunch of loser in work...Don't Join the company Have to work 12-13 hrs daily with no OT Worst Company ever

Good company to work with

As a freshers you seek to learn more and this company just provided me with that.R1 provide you with the best of resources to work efficiently and they make you learn things from the global team tooo.

Productive and fun work place learnt many things denial Management and in times of Covid pandemic supported a lot .s

Life and work balanceManagement very supportive Fun activities in training sessions and in festive modes also.Hardest part is meeting productive numbersEnjoyable part of my journey in R1 is training sessions, learnt many things Workplace culture is very systematic

Workaholics island.

One of few best companies that I have served. Management is proverbially cooperative. Great team work, great workplace, great team spirits. R1 is a place where one can be an ALL ROUNDER through his or her's loyalty and honesty, rest the management will take care. Management is so polite and understanding that one can never forget being a part of R1.

Good company

One who wants to start career in medical billing company this is one of the finest company, supervisor are supportive, job culture is decent something work life balance is distributed due to work pressure , targets can little better and can be revised to that employees don't have to ruin they sat and Sun working . HR management and interview process can be smooth and is not up to mark they need to fix it. Rest is good .

R1 is most trusted and workable company of health care

Everything is good in R1 RCM, more than your expectations, but management is worsted by some leaders, after crossing the interview please pray to god that you are not going to be a part of #Nitin Bhatia team, worst manager that i have ever seen.

Awesome workplace to grow and learn

It's really an awesome and excellent company where in you can work and take opportunities to grow with the support of decent management and helpful nature of co workers.

Immature management and worst onshore

They just target to complete the task and clear the inventory . If you will not you have to extend extra hours .Your breaks will be checked if you will excuse .No help IT , quality , management and onshore are immature and non helpful .You will feel no teamwork . No help , no proper training .

Productive and fun workplace.

I had great time working there and gained knowledge about RCM. Seniors were very cooperative and always ready to help and guide. Definitely would like to join them again if opportunity is given. Really feel proud that I worked for such an organization.

Na

Undertalented managers who feel they are owners of company and want to get work done by any means, can't solve even silly issues and tell nothing is in their hands but behave as if the employee is a bonded labor.

Pros

One side cab free

Cons

Work pressure

Good company good for fresher

Yes it is good for fresher clients are so polite.RCM is fasting pace sector so good to go.There are alot of professional profile and learning opportunities so go for this company if get chance

Pros

Night shift

Cons

Not find

Productive and pleasant atmosphere for work

Overall, it was a good experience working with R1RCM. Management and on-floor leads highly trained. Good culture and cooperative friends and seniors.

Queit good enough

Work culture is good. But have to work very hard to achieve work targets. So based on achievements then we will be able to proceed for next level of task to perform.

Pros

I had worked from home

Cons

Yes have to be 12 hrs a day

Productive and fun place to work

Great organization to work,it's employee friendly company has provided many health benefits for employees during covid and daily many ijps ( internal job promotions) will roll out

Pros

Incentives

Cons

No cab facility for pickup

Don't waste your time and efforts. Better look for other organisations.

The management here is worst. They don't listen to you at all. I had a miserable experience working at R1RCM. My team of 14 members resigned at the same time because they don't value and respect your work. They just want you to complete your target. Quality doesn't matter to them. Every day you have to sit extra to complete your target or else they will assign you work on your weekend (saturday and sunday). It was my first job and i had horrible experience. Manager here don't know how to talk with employees. Please consider working here only if it is last option, otherwise go for some other organisation.

Pros

Free one meal in a day. Cab facility from home. Health insurance. Good infrastructure.

Cons

Horrible management, Stressful environment, Only night shifts available, no rotational shift option, Seniors don't help, No proper training, Long working hours, Work on weekends also, Can't take holiday, not even if you are medically unfit.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at R1 RCM. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare R1 RCM with

• R1 RCM
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?