Radisson Blu Hotel logo
Radisson Blu Hotel

Radisson Blu Hotel Employee Reviews

Found 397 reviews matching the searchSee all 1,832 reviews

Sports

Team work good communication freindly staff sharing ideas about business having fun during work using one language only english looking for Guest 100'/. Satisfaction

Intresting to work in Radisson Blu.

I had good experience to work in Radisson Blu Hotel, Connaught Place, New Delhi for approx 11+ years.Working environment was very good. Person can grow fast.

Good environment

It was a very great full and most experienced journey. During my jod in radisson ble I feel very safe and also liked to work on those environment. If in future ill get chance then defiantly I will not miss it. But the salary was extremely poor.

Internship

Was a great experience in radission blu connaught place was a good property.You will learn good things over there.Management was quiet strict and motivational.

Pros

Cons

3days back to back shifts

Not at all employee oriented, specially HR is a sad person, dose not want to work at all and keeps on lingering the work for next day. No connection with the employees and also all the policies are being framed company beneficial, without keeping in mind the employee benefits.

Pros

Good for ones who followes the instructions of the management without having their point of view

Cons

Long working hours, and no employee beneficial policy

Good palace for fresher's

The Hotel is very good with great environmentAnd lots of loving people with their duty and responsibilte's and the best thing is that they have short time period working hours .

Pros

Free

Cons

Every thing we're good only there the prossece of materila to purchase is little bitt slow

Nice property or hotel bn to get 5 star expirience, nice work balance. Huge 250 rooms property, to explore the experience. Litle renowatio required. As pr .y opinione.

Pros

Caffey area food were good

Overall good

Good working place.I enjoyed while I was working in redisson blue hotel. Canteen food was excellent. all management of the hotel was excellent. I had a good working experience.

Professional organisations

Management is professional and have nice work culture and looks after employees well.Property is well maintained and one of the leading one in heart of Kochi city.

Hotel management & very good work place

Great job work, good benefits of salary, Advancement of job security, Excellent management , Nice job culture of Radisson Blu are the key factor for which I want to work in This Hotel.

Pros

My Working sincerely & supervisor

Productive and fun workplace

Overall okay, fun workplace, safety precautions have to good, proper guidance every time, weekly off on time salary will be time to time, but duty time is very long.

Pros

Free eating in duty time

Cons

Duty period too long

excellent

i worked there around 5 years from pre-opening to operation. Very nice Person General manager at Mysore Radisson blu plaza mysore. and Nice Yes I Can attitude Training.

Pros

Cons

20 Minutes

no rules no regulation at kaushambi Radisson blu basically

The worst property I have ever seen. especially the owner and the management are terrible. I suggest everyone not to go for Radisson blu or Radisson towers kaushambi, Delhi ncr

Pros

no pros

Cons

late salary, unwanted cut on salary, no management, no rules no regulations. horses and donkeys running together.

Hard work but interested

I love raddision Blu hotel management. Hotel management was too good.Hotel staff members are helpful,aaL staff members are too good,work place of raddision Blu hotel are sufficient to work properly so in easy way

Pros

Free food in cafeteria

Hotel Radisson Group

I love my work at Hotel Radisson Group Its my best work place ever..even we work More than our shift.. I gain a lot of knowledge from RHG. We used to have fun there..

Excellent working atmosphere, flexible management to employees

Nice of working with Radisson Blu hotel, Excellent management, good co operation from management and colleagues. Employment benefits are also very encouraging.

Good

Good work culture. Good Management. Regular and timely payment of salary. You can have many things to learn other than your work. One needs to good capability to coordinate with other departments.

Be on your own need not to give an entrance to other staff members in your work n life

Better to be on your own . Be a good listener.Less talk,More work Do not solve anyone's problem till the time they don't come to you themselves. Beware of that dogs or cats means (the old staff) who all are still their as they will be your biggest enemies. Learn from them but don't apply on them.

Pros

All pros given above

Cons

All cons written above

quite average for freshers

first talk about senior staffs so yes they were good in behaviour, and top leaders are also communicative, but they just dont give value to their intern like theu dont include them in their staff meets and they feel demotivated and abandoned, Like other hotels do. Intern stipend is also verry less as compared to same segment other hotels. Cafeteria food was good, Human resources department was very helpful

Pros

flexible in terms of communication with you family you can carry smartphone during shift hours

Cons

underpay as compared to hotels in same segment like aerocity hotels delhi.

Excellent

Nice place to work, good working culture, beautiful property, closed to airport area, good management, excellent meal, excellent career growth, nice place to prove your talent.

Productive & Fun Workplace

Good culture with vast scope of offered development both personally and professionally. Amazing people, amazing culture, amazing opportunity for growth and to make some good money! Some of my best friends outside of work are my coworkers!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Radisson Blu Hotel. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Radisson Blu Hotel with