Radisson Blu Hotel

Radisson Blu Hotel Employee Reviews

I had good experience to work in Radisson Blu Hotel, Connaught Place, New Delhi for approx 11+ years.Working environment was very good. Person can grow fast.
It was a very great full and most experienced journey. During my jod in radisson ble I feel very safe and also liked to work on those environment. If in future ill get chance then defiantly I will not miss it. But the salary was extremely poor.
Was a great experience in radission blu connaught place was a good property.You will learn good things over there.Management was quiet strict and motivational.
Pros
Cons
3days back to back shifts
Not at all employee oriented, specially HR is a sad person, dose not want to work at all and keeps on lingering the work for next day. No connection with the employees and also all the policies are being framed company beneficial, without keeping in mind the employee benefits.
Pros
Good for ones who followes the instructions of the management without having their point of view
Cons
Long working hours, and no employee beneficial policy
The Hotel is very good with great environmentAnd lots of loving people with their duty and responsibilte's and the best thing is that they have short time period working hours .
Pros
Free
Cons
Nice property or hotel bn to get 5 star expirience, nice work balance. Huge 250 rooms property, to explore the experience. Litle renowatio required. As pr .y opinione.
Pros
Caffey area food were good
Good working place.I enjoyed while I was working in redisson blue hotel. Canteen food was excellent. all management of the hotel was excellent. I had a good working experience.
Management is professional and have nice work culture and looks after employees well.Property is well maintained and one of the leading one in heart of Kochi city.
Great job work, good benefits of salary, Advancement of job security, Excellent management , Nice job culture of Radisson Blu are the key factor for which I want to work in This Hotel.
Pros
My Working sincerely & supervisor
Overall okay, fun workplace, safety precautions have to good, proper guidance every time, weekly off on time salary will be time to time, but duty time is very long.
Pros
Free eating in duty time
Cons
Duty period too long
i worked there around 5 years from pre-opening to operation. Very nice Person General manager at Mysore Radisson blu plaza mysore. and Nice Yes I Can attitude Training.
Pros
Cons
20 Minutes
The worst property I have ever seen. especially the owner and the management are terrible. I suggest everyone not to go for Radisson blu or Radisson towers kaushambi, Delhi ncr
Pros
no pros
Cons
late salary, unwanted cut on salary, no management, no rules no regulations. horses and donkeys running together.
I love raddision Blu hotel management. Hotel management was too good.Hotel staff members are helpful,aaL staff members are too good,work place of raddision Blu hotel are sufficient to work properly so in easy way
Pros
Free food in cafeteria
Cons
I love my work at Hotel Radisson Group Its my best work place ever..even we work More than our shift.. I gain a lot of knowledge from RHG. We used to have fun there..
Nice of working with Radisson Blu hotel, Excellent management, good co operation from management and colleagues. Employment benefits are also very encouraging.
Good work culture. Good Management. Regular and timely payment of salary. You can have many things to learn other than your work. One needs to good capability to coordinate with other departments.
Better to be on your own . Be a good listener.Less talk,More work Do not solve anyone's problem till the time they don't come to you themselves. Beware of that dogs or cats means (the old staff) who all are still their as they will be your biggest enemies. Learn from them but don't apply on them.
Pros
All pros given above
Cons
All cons written above
first talk about senior staffs so yes they were good in behaviour, and top leaders are also communicative, but they just dont give value to their intern like theu dont include them in their staff meets and they feel demotivated and abandoned, Like other hotels do. Intern stipend is also verry less as compared to same segment other hotels. Cafeteria food was good, Human resources department was very helpful
Pros
flexible in terms of communication with you family you can carry smartphone during shift hours
Cons
underpay as compared to hotels in same segment like aerocity hotels delhi.
Nice place to work, good working culture, beautiful property, closed to airport area, good management, excellent meal, excellent career growth, nice place to prove your talent.
Good culture with vast scope of offered development both personally and professionally. Amazing people, amazing culture, amazing opportunity for growth and to make some good money! Some of my best friends outside of work are my coworkers!
Friendly staff, excellent managers as well as management. Best hotel to work, knowledgeable. Best work experience. Supportive team. Excellent culture.
  1. Employee Reviews