Radisson Hotel Group

India568 reviews

Found 568 reviews matching the searchSee all 4,419 reviews
bluhoteldelhigucarlsonpreopeninglearnhospitality

Great experience

I joined this organization as a fresher and the people here took care of the training and other aspects of the job. I was lucky to have such a co-operative team to work with. Always ready to help!

Productive and fun place

A good place to work with great incentives and perks along with a great work life balance which also offers opportunity for overtime and mutual growth

Radisson Hotel Group insights

What people like
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Supportive environment
  • Inclusive work environment
Areas for improvement
  • Overall satisfaction

Not an Ideal place to work

I am unsure about other Radisson Hotels but the one I worked is completely Money minded Managemenet. Radisson Chennai City Centre offers less benefits for employees, infact there are no benefits for employees. I would recommend no to work here. Before going for any interview its a must for every candidate to cross check about the company they are joining.

Its good to work as management is very good. Staff is helpful and energetic.Good working environment with salary credited on 2nd of every month.Great place

Pros

6 off per week

Nice place overall

A very nice environment to work and enjoy at the same time. A typical day of work is very fast paced lots of callings and meetings. Trainings that will help you boost your knowledge

Pros

A lot to learn from the projects.

Cons

Lack of transparency from the management

Very Good Place for Learning and Earning

I had enjoyed working in Radisson, Everything is perfect HR Policies no Over burden of work, always have fun in gaming out going etc, one of the best hotel to start your career journey.

Pros

Free Meal

Great

They need to provide good salary and work smart and promotion process is not good

Cons

Productive and fun work but only problem time taking job

It’s been good experience so far in hotels but the only problem it’s time talking job while working in hotels not able to balance your work and home.you get good exposure learn new skills enjoy new cuisines but at the same time you have to face lots of challenges.

Pros

Full of exposure and learn so many new things

Cons

It’s difficult to manage your family and office time

Productive and fun workplace

I love the time i spend with the company,i gain so much of knowledge during my training period.work invironment is cool and supportive, we got appreciation on our good work and also got new responsibilities to learn something new all the time.

Good company would love to work more

Good company enjoyed had fun very productiove lovely great fascinating very very fun to work colleagues fun very very nice lot of work lot of pressure. Thanks

Productive and fun workplace

The day starts with all the smile on everyone's face, interaction with the guest, taking entries and meanwhile asking them about the journey talking them the way they are comfortable. The workplace and the association of the staff has a friendly environment. The supportive management is always with you when you are stuck into a situation.

Best hotels

Rhg group is excellent group and Radisson Blu is the best hotel i am working here no issues full enjoy and staff is very clear all members are good no any problem

productive and work full its good with sports event.

Its good to work you were learn so many things in your particular field. if you were should take initiative to make you will reach your goal they are helpful.

Good work environment

Work environment is good, staff is supportive. Duty managers are very good they're very supportive and friendly. You can learn many things if you're a beginner.

Pros

Good company to learn

Cons

Long working hours

Good

Hotel and company is verry good but staff was not gud duty hour is verry long no sistam is for the towar staff but up staff is doing masti and lower doing work is there 18 hour

Pros

Not good

Cons

Verry long duty

Average workplace

I was not happy with the work culture. No positive vibe. Associates are good staff lockers in bad shape..... Cafeteria.... Not up-to markCohesion between departments bad.

Pros

Good salary

Cons

No positive vibe

It's was great

It's was one of faster growing company, where I work it's was good experience, thank you radisson group hotel to give me this opportunity . In future Difenatly i will join..

Long working hour

Very long working hour and stress full jobManagement is not friendly at all They don't care about you I wasted my 2 month .

Pros

Duty meal

Cons

Long hour

Sports

Team work good communication freindly staff sharing ideas about business having fun during work using one language only english looking for Guest 100'/. Satisfaction

A new work experience.

It was a pre-Opening property which give me a really new experiment, Where I got the chance to shared my point of views with the SOP. Learned a lots.

Pros

Free computer class

Cons

Intresting to work in Radisson Blu.

I had good experience to work in Radisson Blu Hotel, Connaught Place, New Delhi for approx 11+ years.Working environment was very good. Person can grow fast.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Radisson Hotel Group. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Radisson Hotel Group with

• Radisson Hotel Group
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?