Radisson Hotel Group

Radisson Hotel Group Employee Reviews

Found 545 reviews matching the searchSee all 4,200 reviews

Productive and fun workplace

Overall okay, fun workplace, safety precautions have to good, proper guidance every time, weekly off on time salary will be time to time, but duty time is very long.

Pros

Free eating in duty time

Cons

Duty period too long

Sports

Team work good communication freindly staff sharing ideas about business having fun during work using one language only english looking for Guest 100'/. Satisfaction

A new work experience.

It was a pre-Opening property which give me a really new experiment, Where I got the chance to shared my point of views with the SOP. Learned a lots.

Pros

Free computer class

Cons

Intresting to work in Radisson Blu.

I had good experience to work in Radisson Blu Hotel, Connaught Place, New Delhi for approx 11+ years.Working environment was very good. Person can grow fast.

Good environment

It was a very great full and most experienced journey. During my jod in radisson ble I feel very safe and also liked to work on those environment. If in future ill get chance then defiantly I will not miss it. But the salary was extremely poor.

Do not spoil your career there

If you are experienced guy you will forget everything what you have learned knowledge is not part of your workplace. No one talks about knowledge no one know basic knowledge about bar. Work environment is toxic and very poor management poor salary they will hide your salary once you join once you will get paid then you will realise what happened is this salary i am getting? If you ask to hr how m getting this much salary he will irrespectively tell you this much only you will get it here. Management is selfish they don't care for staff they just secure own jobs fo that they will do anything

Pros

Sometimes staff is cooperative

Cons

Do not spoil your career there very poor selfish management

Internship

Was a great experience in radission blu connaught place was a good property.You will learn good things over there.Management was quiet strict and motivational.

Pros

Cons

3days back to back shifts

Good

Very good work place, manegement was very good for staff, u can transfer any property after 1 years work,Also seniors are very good, corporate level seniors also..

Not at all employee oriented, specially HR is a sad person, dose not want to work at all and keeps on lingering the work for next day. No connection with the employees and also all the policies are being framed company beneficial, without keeping in mind the employee benefits.

Pros

Good for ones who followes the instructions of the management without having their point of view

Cons

Long working hours, and no employee beneficial policy

Good palace for fresher's

The Hotel is very good with great environmentAnd lots of loving people with their duty and responsibilte's and the best thing is that they have short time period working hours .

Pros

Free

Cons

Every thing we're good only there the prossece of materila to purchase is little bitt slow

Nice property or hotel bn to get 5 star expirience, nice work balance. Huge 250 rooms property, to explore the experience. Litle renowatio required. As pr .y opinione.

Pros

Caffey area food were good

Overall good

Good working place.I enjoyed while I was working in redisson blue hotel. Canteen food was excellent. all management of the hotel was excellent. I had a good working experience.

Professional organisations

Management is professional and have nice work culture and looks after employees well.Property is well maintained and one of the leading one in heart of Kochi city.

Hotel management & very good work place

Great job work, good benefits of salary, Advancement of job security, Excellent management , Nice job culture of Radisson Blu are the key factor for which I want to work in This Hotel.

Pros

My Working sincerely & supervisor

excellent

i worked there around 5 years from pre-opening to operation. Very nice Person General manager at Mysore Radisson blu plaza mysore. and Nice Yes I Can attitude Training.

Pros

Cons

20 Minutes

no rules no regulation at kaushambi Radisson blu basically

The worst property I have ever seen. especially the owner and the management are terrible. I suggest everyone not to go for Radisson blu or Radisson towers kaushambi, Delhi ncr

Pros

no pros

Cons

late salary, unwanted cut on salary, no management, no rules no regulations. horses and donkeys running together.

Hard work but interested

I love raddision Blu hotel management. Hotel management was too good.Hotel staff members are helpful,aaL staff members are too good,work place of raddision Blu hotel are sufficient to work properly so in easy way

Pros

Free food in cafeteria

Hotel Radisson Group

I love my work at Hotel Radisson Group Its my best work place ever..even we work More than our shift.. I gain a lot of knowledge from RHG. We used to have fun there..

Excellent working atmosphere, flexible management to employees

Nice of working with Radisson Blu hotel, Excellent management, good co operation from management and colleagues. Employment benefits are also very encouraging.

Nice job 👍

Yes i have good experience this hotel I had many task comlited this hotel good achivement my fornt office manager are various good team ledar manager my team always remember

Pros

Nice

Cons

Nice

Great work place

It's a good international brand chain hotel. Lots of things to learn there.very much cooperative team leader will find..great team support from corporate whenever require.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Radisson Hotel Group. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

1,715
1,216

Compare Radisson Hotel Group with

• Radisson Hotel Group
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?