Radisson Hotel Group

Clear
3.4Pay & Benefits

Found 136 reviews matching the searchSee all 4,200 reviews

Productive and fun workplace

Overall okay, fun workplace, safety precautions have to good, proper guidance every time, weekly off on time salary will be time to time, but duty time is very long.

Pros

Free eating in duty time

Cons

Duty period too long

Good environment

It was a very great full and most experienced journey. During my jod in radisson ble I feel very safe and also liked to work on those environment. If in future ill get chance then defiantly I will not miss it. But the salary was extremely poor.

Do not spoil your career there

If you are experienced guy you will forget everything what you have learned knowledge is not part of your workplace. No one talks about knowledge no one know basic knowledge about bar. Work environment is toxic and very poor management poor salary they will hide your salary once you join once you will get paid then you will realise what happened is this salary i am getting? If you ask to hr how m getting this much salary he will irrespectively tell you this much only you will get it here. Management is selfish they don't care for staff they just secure own jobs fo that they will do anything

Pros

Sometimes staff is cooperative

Cons

Do not spoil your career there very poor selfish management

Not at all employee oriented, specially HR is a sad person, dose not want to work at all and keeps on lingering the work for next day. No connection with the employees and also all the policies are being framed company beneficial, without keeping in mind the employee benefits.

Pros

Good for ones who followes the instructions of the management without having their point of view

Cons

Long working hours, and no employee beneficial policy

Good palace for fresher's

The Hotel is very good with great environmentAnd lots of loving people with their duty and responsibilte's and the best thing is that they have short time period working hours .

Pros

Free

Cons

Hotel management & very good work place

Great job work, good benefits of salary, Advancement of job security, Excellent management , Nice job culture of Radisson Blu are the key factor for which I want to work in This Hotel.

Pros

My Working sincerely & supervisor

no rules no regulation at kaushambi Radisson blu basically

The worst property I have ever seen. especially the owner and the management are terrible. I suggest everyone not to go for Radisson blu or Radisson towers kaushambi, Delhi ncr

Pros

no pros

Cons

late salary, unwanted cut on salary, no management, no rules no regulations. horses and donkeys running together.

Excellent working atmosphere, flexible management to employees

Nice of working with Radisson Blu hotel, Excellent management, good co operation from management and colleagues. Employment benefits are also very encouraging.

Good

Good work culture. Good Management. Regular and timely payment of salary. You can have many things to learn other than your work. One needs to good capability to coordinate with other departments.

Okay okay

Stressful environment and seniors are not good and helpfull ...everytime shouting to theri juniors and not helpful.. and salary was to low only 10448 but working hours are 14-15 hours

I enjoyed my work in radisson noida..Best food given by them to the employee.management is very good.

Wonderful working in Radisson Noida. I had the very good experience in term of management and great hospitality. Good quality of food given to employees. That is only reason I stayed there for 4.5 year. But salary is my main issue.. That is why I left the job.

worst place to work

never work here i promise you you will regret. they offered me 6000 stypen per month and they gave me only around 3000. and some of my friend from house keeping they cannot even get their salary till now. and you will never get an off unless you asked then i got off only two days in a month. never work here i promise you. if you wann work in udaipur also choose taj property or ananta or like the lemon tree

Fun Workplace

Hotel Radisson Blu is very good hotel in Uttrakhand . It is my pleasure to work with this hotel . This place is very good for job salary is credited timely in employee bank . Every employee is very happy .

Pros

free breakfast, free lunch

I got lot to learn.

I didn't know much about the company. But got to learn. Timing was high but there was very little money. The staff was not very supportive . The food was good.

I think this company is not focus staff

i am working this company but i never satisfied cafe......... food & salary and. I am working here but i never feel good and management also not good

Excellent

It's a very good brand , they respect all employees , giving salary in timely ,and celebrate all festivals with all employees and they are arranging all employees birthdays

Average

I was doing industrial exposure training for 5 months in 2015. I worked in all the departments. Staff attitude towards me is very rude. 12 to 13 hrs shift timings. No payments.. only 1000 salary in a month for trainees.. Really fed up working in this hotel

Environment is good

Good environment to work U can't grow Biased management Salary is in coins Strict environment No personal social life They dnt allow u to go to other departments and dnt allow to talk to colleagues They ll make u work like machine

Lovely place to work

good place working here.. love the place and the people over here.. helpful staff and managers...I recommend you to spend ur work here..Good food in cafeteria

nothing much to learn there

No one here knows how to talk to the people. they will make you doing work for several hours but wouldn't pay you much as per the work you did. Low salary heavy workload.

Pros

Free meals

Cons

NO respect towards their employ/trainee

Very bad salary

My life was like not good their, guys think bfr u choose such low salary hotel. Staff are awesome Can study a lot Management is bro not at all serious about staff....

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Radisson Hotel Group. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

1,715