Raffles Design International

Raffles Design International Employee Reviews

The work at this company provides some basic experience in education, although the growth potential is quite low. There is much to be desired in the way of academic processes and development, but it will allow one to acquire classroom experience.
If I need to summarise my experience in a few words it's been a wonderful learning experience & is a great place to be in as a Faculty or as a Student
Pros
A well structured and Planned Curriculum
It was very challenging in the starting but it help me a lot and increased my confidence. I hope my bond with all my colleagues and company remains the same. Everyone was very helpful when i started my job and there guidance help me a lot to grow.I think this company is good for my professional area providing me wide range of opportunities to work. Timings is perfect.
Pros
This is one of the best Company to work with very Friendly Environment
The location is pretty accessible to any1 living in Mumbai as raffles are located at the center of Mumbai in Andheri Marol which is connected by both western and central lines via the metro, I have had a lot of growth opportunities in this company in 2 years and have learned a lot form the seniors. working with people with a similar mindset is enjoyable and motivating.
Pros
young and talented individuals
Cons
Travel time for me is high as the campus location is in Andheri marol.
Learnt my softwares thoroughly, was fun, Explored, got exposure when introduced to clients. Learned how this industry works. Hardest part of the job was nothing! It is all fun when you think that you will get something new to learn today.
Pros
Free food!
Cons
Long Hours
Great experience teaching to graduate students, in an international company based in Singapore with branches spread in almost all Asia. The relationship with the students was excellent, and I'm in touch with most of them even after few years. Teaching was tough, for many hours dedicated to in-class activities, and many courses to be taught during the same term: in two years I did teach 14 different design subjects! The disappointing part of the job was the management, who considered the company a commercial company, with clients and not students, so not giving the proper relevance to quality. But quality has been achieved, and the best feedback is from ex-students professional successes after degree.
Pros
great feedback from students.
Cons
I enjoyed my job immensely, but the company failed miserably on all aspects. There was no leadership and the Lecturers are all looked on as second class citizens, even though the college would not function without the faculty.
Pros
Great opportunity and students
Cons
Awful management and facilities