Rage Communications
View all Rage Communications reviews

Rage Communications

Rage Communications Employee Review

Good Work Life Balance

Rage mostly deals with banking clients and the production work does not involve much creatively challenging work. Good people, peaceful work environment and no real stress in terms of work.

Pros

Work life balance, employee activities.

Cons

Not much creative work

Same roleSame location

Very goog company

very good company, management is very friendly and nice. Its giving feel like college environment. every month they will arrange some outing and other enjoyment things..
Same roleSame location

A good place to learn, grow and explore our self.

It was good environment for work, I involved lots of projects to explore myself, I have learned different tasks from different projects, management are neutral, our colleagues are friendly nature and good to all, To maintain the timely manner will be the challenging task, sometime it will be the hardest part. The most enjoyable thing is get good reports from the client.

Pros

Team Lunches

Cons

Same location

Good place to work.

Great learning opportunities and collaborative environment.Chances to interact with different level people inside organzation as well client-side. Overall very good experience.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Rage Communications. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Rage Communications Reviews by Location