Rage Communications

Rage Communications Work-Life Balance reviews

Clear
3.3Pay & Benefits

Good Work Life Balance

Rage mostly deals with banking clients and the production work does not involve much creatively challenging work. Good people, peaceful work environment and no real stress in terms of work.

Pros

Work life balance, employee activities.

Cons

Not much creative work

Good place to work.

Great learning opportunities and collaborative environment.Chances to interact with different level people inside organzation as well client-side. Overall very good experience.

Very Good Organization

great place to work, Work life balance Nice people to work with best management which encourages every employee regular meetups and employee developments activities

Pros

free dinner and cab

Cons

no such thing

Very goog company

very good company, management is very friendly and nice. Its giving feel like college environment. every month they will arrange some outing and other enjoyment things..

Highly energetic positive work environment

Very good place to work. One has to do her/his work and the rest is taken care of. Very positive ambience and fun filled days of work. You can stay here as long as you wish.

Pros

Work Life balance

Cons

No growth

A good place to learn, grow and explore our self.

It was good environment for work, I involved lots of projects to explore myself, I have learned different tasks from different projects, management are neutral, our colleagues are friendly nature and good to all, To maintain the timely manner will be the challenging task, sometime it will be the hardest part. The most enjoyable thing is get good reports from the client.

Pros

Team Lunches

Good place

good palce to learn software and idigtalisation of it.If u are a technical person you can learn many things , but if you wish to progress inlife it is best to move on for newer challenges

Pros

Nice people

Cons

Nothing much

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Rage Communications. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Rage Communications Reviews by Location

• Rage Communications
  • Work-Life Balance
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?