Rail Vikas Nigam Limited

Clear
3.4Pay & Benefits

sitelearngoodworkingjobworkcompanyengineer

good place to learn

overally the engineers of the contractors are good and laboureous bt the seniors of our department are not so good as they came from railway in deputation .

Pros

free lunches

Site engineer RVNL

I am currently working as a site engineer in rail vikas nigam limited. It is a Mini Ratna PSU,giving enormous work experience related to railway electrification work.The only drawback is that it recruits on contrctual basis,but after completion of training/contractual period years, designation will be Project Engineer whose salary will be:- Basic-40000 IDA- 3520 CA-5600 TPT-1600 HRA-6400 PF-5222 TA DA-30K Per month TOTAL-92342 So, RVNL is better place to get experience and salary too.

Rail Vikas Nigam Limited insights

What people like
  • Time and location flexibility
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Sense of belonging

Dipressive and frustrating field is rvnl site engineer.

Do not join,its like going to attempt suicide. As we are gate qualified and graduate engg, we have some respect for ourself but in rvnl every upper level person will treat you as you are a pion. Even in some case, some project manager start abusing like illetrate person. Work culture is really horible. But some times it also depends on job location and your project manager also... Thank you ..

Pros

Cons

No lunch, no vehicle, no security, no salary hike, no permanency, no respect, no good health

Don't join RVNL

Rvnl is very unorganized organisation.There is No value of site engineer. Salary of Site Enggs. are less the group D employee of railway's. Better join some private company rather then joining RVNL

Pros

No pros

Cons

Only cons