Railway Recruitment Board

Railway Recruitment Board Employee Reviews

Hard workings 💪 and so very fast

There is many person working under Railway board.And I am working as a Contarct baisi.But I am happy this work.But salary is not good

Work is safe and safty

My job is one of helper technician.So,Work is hard. We had given everytime safty. Our supervisor is considered to friendly. But it's a contract job. So the job period is less.

Outstanding

The working nature is excellent and challenging work. it is purely recruitment based one. Day to day work is most confidential in nature Apart from the above, updating of software and maintenance of systems.

Pros

Nil

Cons

Nil

railway

railway is nothing but a brand of jobs a good name and fame it generates.That was my dream to work there and i hope i get the job.

Cons

job security is vital

Providing Technical support to end user scross the globe and rendering ousstanding customer itself is challenge everyday. Constantly learning and executing steps taken for resolution helped me to learn good control ob the subject knowledge. team spirit is must I have leant most of process realted from my seniors and self research.. Hrdesh part of the job is handle mutiple Transactions with ease without compromising on quality ,keep that going Most enjoyable part was having friday fun before weekend arrival,going out with team organising activities

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Railway Recruitment Board?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Railway Recruitment Board. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.2