Rainbow Children's Hospital

Rainbow Children's Hospital Employee Reviews

Cooperative work

A hospital where we can gain more knowledge. It is the hospital that filled with love and care. Team work is carried out . The hospital gives opportunities for everyone to exhibit their talents.

Its not good place to work

Some of the people were not good they will not help. Simply they will argue with co employees they will not give proper training one of the mod is worst at this work location

Good but not can be better

It's a good but not a great place to work. Coordination among all the departments is very poor. Jo importance given to learning and individual improvement. No scope of change l.The only thing we can be satisfied is we receive salaries on time.

Pros

Clean environment

Cons

Stressful work culture

Very good work place with good work culture

It’s a place where work life is balanced, people friendly, employees are respected. Few may find the work little stressful as the customers are patients. Superiors are very understanding.Overall a nice place to work.

Pros

Relaxed environment

nice ambience to work

Rainbow children's hospital provides their employees a friendly environment to work without any stress. They provided a good ambience to work satisfactorily. As a beginner in the career, they provided me good training period to grasp knowledge about my job.

Excellent

Awesome, fully satisfied with my job, and my incharge who support me a lot, and I diffenetly refers My friends or relatives if they require job. Work timings and monthly salary exact on 31st, 1st was really make a employee happy.

Very good job

Very good and The most enjoyable part of the days good hospital and good job No doubt about the doctots good staff good and teir system very good totally healthy mother and chaild.

Rubbish staff and HR

They dont know how to manage staff.. and behaviour is rubbish they need communication class They dont know how to communicate with the staff... And i really disappoint with the management

Co operate office

i have worked in hospital all most many departments and learn much about hospital operations and working standards and implemented many required changes for smooth functioning of organisation.

good workplace

No Doubt, THE BEST Place to work! I really appreciate and thank you so much for all of the opportunities this company has provided me which has helped me a lot

fun workplace

This hospital helped me to deal with new products. The HOD of the biomedical department was so nice she helped me in all the ways. I learned servicing and all nice new techniques here.

unsupportive higher Managment

always de motivate the staff, hence left the company in five month doesn't support work life balance, even mis aligned staff as well non supportive higher managment

Pros

less patient

Cons

no manpower support to handle the department

Learning new technics and basics to handle with solving with teamwork

Well team work good experience with new staffs happy to work under supervision after seniors handling microbiology, serology, immunology, Virology and bacteriology samples...

good company to work and learn things.

good company to work and learn things. Nice team work and management support . Good mother and child care hospital with high end maintenance and better look.

Pros

free tie

Friendly atmosphere

It is pleasure to work in such an hospitals like rainbow. The work atmosphere is very hood and our hod's will give freedom to make decisions and work around

Pros

Friendly atmosphere

Cons

Groups

Good Experience

My work will start up friendly with the customers directly and i learnt lot of things in health care it was new and good experience to me. I learnt many new things in this atmosphere which really improved lot of things and the management is very good all are friendly.

i have lerned many things in lab how to manage standards of qc ninice company i lerned here how to manage peoples nice coleags

Pros

Cons

lunch break

was good place to work with

everything was going good but i had health issues for 3 months which forced me to leave the job, the hardest part was doing overtime

Pros

nothing

Cons

over time

Its also a nice experience to work with my RAINBOW TEAM

My first experience as a staff nurse is in RAINBOW.I learned the basics from here.Those working days improved my skills and capabilities and I will miss my collegues.

Good

Rainbow childrens hospital is a very good hospital who can believe in their child health. I am very happy to be a part of this hospital

Productive and Fun working place

1. I have learned the importance of work /life balance. 2. Helped me to understand others 3. Management was very much encouraging 4. All my co-workers were co-operative and understanding 5. Hardest part of job is long hours 6. May 12th will be the most enjoyable day Nurse's Day

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Rainbow Children's Hospital. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Rainbow Children's Hospital with