RAJIV GANDHI INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY

RAJIV GANDHI INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY Employee Reviews

India8 reviews

Productive and fun workplace

Good environment, helpful colleagues. Lots of fun extra curricular activities. Good interaction with students helping them with problems in the subject and providing any other appropriate advice required. Set up regular tests to evaluate students.

Good

Experience was good in the college, as years was moving we had opportunity to learn the things etc. Good staff, students, overall great experience i had.

Pros

Okay

Cons

Okay

Pleasant to work there.

While working as lab instructor, impressed myself to study as m tech . That is my life memorial ,thanks my professors support and encorage my career. While working very pleasant and enjoying, co workers support very much.

Nice workplace.

I am an alumni of this Institute. I was TP cell coordinator for 2 years. It was a nice experience. TP cell will perform well if equipped with a better TPO.

Great platform to learn and upgrade yourself also to showcase your skills

It's been a great time working as an Assistant Professor. Not only that got an opportunity to work on other operational aspects like maintaining lab, creating a timetable for the department.

Good learning atmosphere

It was a great learning experience at rajiv gandhi institute of technology. It reminds me of my busy days at RGIT in formative days of my career. I have my teaching career apart from starting my research career also.The hardest part of the job was to convince people and get facilities.I have unearthed my potential and ready to move on and conquer the next part of my career.

Professional work place

Professional work place. It is an Engineering college. They have group of institutions such as Dental, nursing, medical

good and responsible job

nothing a lot, how to prepare for the class good excellent and friendly,co-operative nothing all days

Pros

free tea

Cons

short hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at RAJIV GANDHI INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

RAJIV GANDHI INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY Reviews by Location