Ralph Lauren

Ralph Lauren Employee Reviews

Hark Work Needed as like all stock associate. Lifting heavy boxes. I usually worked at outside event area. It was too cold but all employees (Full-Time) never getting out.
I had overall one and half year experience with RL, and I must have to say that I was tougher learning phase and also fruitful.Great company with greater work ethics.
Pros
Class work culture with ethics
Cons
Too much high expectations by management
Proud to associate with the company.Its a great learning experience for me in all the aspects.Learned how to handle professional and personal life.
Ralph Lauren is a great organization to be associated with. It is a matter of proud to be part of this company.Employees get a lot of exposure and freedom to work independently. You are trusted, encouraged and motivated at the workplace.
Responsibilities: • Handling Walkthrought Calls with Client, understanding the Functional Requirements and communicating the same to the Developer. • Prepared detailed Technical designs. • Reviewing Technical Designs, Code delivery and Test Cases prior to the Object delivery. • Co-ordinating with Client on Open issues. • Developing High Complexity Objects. • Proposing Solutions\Alternates to the Client. • Helping Team in their deliverables. Technologies used: • Enhancements: Enhancement Spots, BADI, User Exits. • Interfaces: IDOCs, File based. • Reports: Static ALV. • Forms: Smartforms and SAP Script.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Ralph Lauren?