Ramada Worldwide

Ramada Worldwide Employee Reviews

India168 reviews

Found 168 reviews matching the searchSee all 2,289 reviews
hotelgufreesalarymeallearnstandardstaff

Productive and Fun workplace.

I would recommend the organization for freshers in order to learn how a organization works. I was a fresher as a front office assistant where I use to handle the entire shift alone.

Good Experience working with Ramada.

It was great to work with Ramada, all the management is super nice, on job operations I enjoy my work in a very professional way,all the staff is good and professional at their best, the company pays you the worth of your job.

Ramada Worldwide insights

What people like
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Supportive environment
  • Ability to learn new things

Nice property

Very good property for staff team members and Global Hospitality customer. Room were need and clean. Healthful staff ManagementNice 👍 food handling by chef teamNice property in uttrakhandBuffet breakfast and dinner amazingNice coffee shop and front deskHouskiping staff helpfulParking area is hygiene anytime

Pros

Okay

Cons

Okay

Workplace

Awesome place, good company,great salary, support, team, learning, sales strategy awsm Good office, nice place , manager are good awesome place, go for interview

Cons

Productive and fun work place

A challenging workplace with new task everyday which Helps to keep ourself motivated and active.A trustable and reliable management.A good place where your hard work is appreciated.

Pros

Incentive system is good

Cons

Long hours shift

Professional Workplace with Ongoing trainings

Very Professional International team.Ongoing trainings.Love to work for a long.Quick response and very helpful team.Brand standards are very high..

Great Experience.

It was a pleasure working at this place. The work culture. The challenges when the manager was not around and handling the guest same time. Manageing time and other task in the shift handled. Arranging department inventories etc.

All in all well. Incredible

Working here was like working within a Family. Respect,values,group dining, culture and diversity inclusiveness. Leadership and Guest/Customer service motivation.

great place with good managers to help

great place and a good manager is the perfect place to work and ramada has everything right across the juhu beach have a good tourist location great place to work for a career

Hotel

It wasa great journey i have learned a lot from there and i would like like to work again with this company.it was pretty hard to work in South India bccoz of climate and culture andalot of things.

Good

I can got more experience and international level service.. Then works speed can got grown. So many types towels arts can study there. Bt salary was very low.

Responsive & Respectful

Ramada by Wyndham offers great career opportunity and am amazing work culture "Count on Me". Training is given high emphasis and the Corporate Team always stands by is for any help that may be required.

It was a good experiance for me overall

It was really an experiance for me to handle above 200 staffs and their accommodation, Statutories etc. Also i was able to recruit staff with Less salary.

They don't have a good organisation and a coordination between the other departments so the functioning of the hotel is slow guest used to wait like 2 to 3 hours for a room. And the guest rooms and not up-to-date they need to be maintained. A lot of guest complaints regarding the pest control lot of cocroches and rats inside hotel

Pros

Free accommodation and Food

Cons

9 Hours duty

My work experiences.

Its a great Hotel chain to work with the managers and staff cooperation is great in this brand. The HR always focus on training and development for their on role and off role staff. Over experience was fantastic.

Productive & Fun

I would like to say that Ramada Hotels are Amazing.Ramada is a large US multinational hotel chain owned by Wyndham Hotels and Resorts. As of December 31, 2018, they operate 811 hotels with 114,614 rooms across 63 countries under the Ramada brand

Feel very good and excited to work there and learn very new things. It provide me very nice working conditions.

I learn and gain experience from there. Sometimes the work task was complicated but my seniour cooperate with me and i enjoy to do work. Thanks to ramada hotel dehradun

The best part of the hotel is location so you will get good business by the corporate and it's a business hotel so by the busy operation can learn so many things to operate the busy operation.

Good

Good luck with your search for a new job and I will be there at the same time as the same is not coming to the meeting tonight but I am not sure if you are still interested in the position and would

I like work place and job security

I worked ai Ramada as chef de party in year 2010 it was nice experience i will work again if i got chance. The food menu was good i learn lot that time it help me to incerase my carier.

Its very good place to work and very good management

● Handing Food Cost below 35% and shown growth month on month with 7 to 10% profit, ● Rating brought from 2.3 to 4.6 in Zomoto span of 6 months, ● Rapid adaptability to new job environments & locations ● Specialized in multicuisines, European cuisine, Arabic cuisine ● Food presentation with culinary Skills world wide ● Successfully completed basic food hygiene & intermediate food hygiene training

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Ramada Worldwide. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Ramada Worldwide reviews by popular job title

• Ramada Worldwide