Ramada Worldwide

3.2Pay & Benefits

Found 46 reviews matching the searchSee all 2,534 reviews
hotelgufreesalarymeallearnstandardstaff

Everything Is okay...

Everything is okay they pay less... But if your in HR its useless... Find someplace better... As they keep trainee and use them instead hiring proper people and they hire people with reference like Uncle or aunty or father or mother is related or know someone their then u will get the job for sure...

Pros

Yes free lunch was given...

Cons

Poor salary structure and untimely

In one word you can say One of the Best place in my life where i worked .

Super Work Culture , On Time Salary & promotion. According to hotel Policies you can get your off & leave. If any one get the chance to work in this organization, go blindly.

Pros

Super work Culture, On time Salary & promotions

Cons

Na

Ramada Worldwide insights

What people like
  • Energizing work tasks
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Supportive environment
Areas for improvement
  • Fair pay for job
  • Overall satisfaction

Workplace

Awesome place, good company,great salary, support, team, learning, sales strategy awsm Good office, nice place , manager are good awesome place, go for interview

Cons

Good

I can got more experience and international level service.. Then works speed can got grown. So many types towels arts can study there. Bt salary was very low.

It was a good experiance for me overall

It was really an experiance for me to handle above 200 staffs and their accommodation, Statutories etc. Also i was able to recruit staff with Less salary.

good work place for interns

Salary expectation is not good ...the duty hours is not flexible at all...... fun and good work place.......friendly environment.....night shift hardest part of the job.

Good job but environment is not so good

In future I would like again join Ramada if the opportunity comes again but I need a service and salary if they provide good salary package than I will join again

Pros

Meal free

Cons

Short break

Good environment to work in.

Ramada Plaza Palm Grove, Juhu, Mumbai is a 5 star property and a good place to start your career from. The salary is quiet low but you'll surely enjoy the time you'll work.

Pros

Proper shift timings

Cons

Bad cafeteria menu

Good working place

Have a good management and providing everything for the employees.. There was promotion every year and salary increment.. The managements are all approachable.

Pros

Free lunch

Cons

Health insurance

Good and enjoyable working Place

Good Hotel taking care of their staff in terms of 1. hotel architecture is attractive and different from other hotels 2.duty time is satisfactory 3. salary is good compare to other hotels 4.on duty work is really fun and enjoyable 5.staff food is tasty and hygienic also provide hotel accommodation.

Pros

Positive

Cons

All Positive

Good work place

Good in terms of the salary but job is not secure. Career growth is very slow.overall the company is not in the benefits of the employee. But I love my job.

Cons

Job is not secure

fun work place

i am happy here in RAMADA POWAI Hotel, its a fun work place ,VERY PEACEFULL ATMOSPHERE here all the time, co-operative MANAGER, good management

Pros

free meals

Cons

9 hours

Productive and fun workplace.

Every day was very refresh and we learn everytime something new things like to give customers good services according to their desires. Lot of disciplined made there. All wear same uniform.The workload on person is too much there, this was the hardest part of the job but every weekend the hotel has the party so that all can have fun.

Pros

free breakfast in one night stay

Good and nice Experience

overall good experience , Co-operative staff , Professional Environment , Free meals for staff, Medication facility for staff is avail. Friendly nature of seniors

Pros

free breakfast, lunch and dinner for employee's

I learn all the work from here all staff are very help full,Location was no that much good. All staff are have super skill. Management was good.. But salary is too low.

Pros

Fooding feee

Cons

Long distances from my home

Hotel is good

long working working hours...Management is ok but take time to take small decision .... Staff motivation level is zero...good to work for period of 01 year ...

Cons

long working working hours...

most i like they friendly ,dedicated for me...they all about care me and teaches me

that day i am very typical days for me at works i learned it very much nolege is management is good work plece is very cultere the hadest part of a job the most enjoyable part of the job life

Pros

free baerk fast, lunch.and dineer

Overall it was good

Management was quite supportive n understanding towards business prospective. Working hours are proper organised for Ladies. Poor staff transfer management. Overall it was good exeperienc e

Pros

Timely salary

Cons

Good Experience , Challenging Atmosphere, Co operative staff, Good location, Learned many things, Corporate Culture, Hardest part of Job is Muliple works at the same time

Pros

Lunch

Cons

9-10 hours

Good experience

Good and satisfied,and I got good experience from my previous work place and they provided good accommodation, transportation food facilities and tips

Pros

Free food and accommodation

Cons

General shift

Fair place to work.

Need to improve on work culture and focus on employee benefits, better cafeteria standards, better food for employees and proper salaries to be provided to the staffs .

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Ramada Worldwide. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Ramada Worldwide with