Ramboll

• Sense of belonging
  • Support from manager
  • Overall satisfaction

Excellent

Excellent place to work.Balanced family and work life.As company based on Denmark , have high moral values. Good for three to six years of experience candidates.

Nice

Very nice working with ramboll imi softI really work further with Ramboll imi soft pvt. Ltd. There is a lot of learning & Money with that company. Best of luck

Pros

Nothinh

Cons

in my overall experience .Ramboll is the best place to work.

in my overall experience .Ramboll is the best place to work. here u can balance your work life and your family life. Management also very helpful and i must say for women staff no any other company like Ramboll.ramboll gives chance to secondment in other countries, Ramboll gave me opportunity to my project site visit in finland.

work culture is good

couldn't progress much career-wise. you will be happy anyway because of work-life balance. cad technicians cant learn much. even though they are experienced in design.

Pros

work life balance

Cons

same job repeating, couldn't learn more

No induction program or proper guidance from the management of bombay office

The head of Ramboll in bomay office is a man always harass the newly recruited candidates from IIT and always humiliate them in front of client in conference.It seems he has inferiority complex because he studied in college of not that much repute but became head and it is a chance to get harass the newly recruited.He compelled to work 16 hours in a day and that too on national holidays, but we were compelled to write in the time sheet that we worked only 2 hours a day. He use obnoxious words to lady staff. He used to call in holidays and national holidays that too even in late night.May be he had grudge to his counterparts at Delhi office, because interview was done by Delhi team.If you were told bad about bad by hod of Ramboll office it is not your mistake but the bad culture of Hod of bomay office.The hod revoked the offer given to newly selected candidates. Never be cheated by interviews and offers given by HOD or branch head of bomay office.Never be victims of this man and spoil your careerMay be he is adopting his own strategy of his own not by the policies of the management at their head office in Denmark. This man is spoiling the image of the company, Ramboll.

Pros

Subsidised lunch

Cons

Heavy work load like 16 hours a day even in sundays and national holidays

Excellent Organization

The company is very much starving to make its employees satisfy. They say it's peoples company and they mean it always. You are free to reach any level of the management for your needs.

great work culture

I worked there as an intern and the work culture i very good, everyone is very friendly and helpful to each other , seniors are always there to guide and help .

Productive, balanced, target focused of project

The post comprises of target goal of sites to accomplish in the area in each day dpr provided by client to us as third party visit and location site provided to us as visit and inspection.

productive and fun place

learned technical skills learned time managaement most important to learned relationship management enjoyed in workplace have some software issue on that typical day at work

Good

Offshore and we'll head platforms piping layout and 3d model Feed Engineering Piping layout Pipe rack design Piping isometric Pipe support Bill of materials Client coordinate

Great company to work here , working culture really good.

Ramboll is very good company to work here ,they support, motivate, and collaborate each other for different challenging tasks and projects,we always working as a team and achieve their goals & customer satisfaction.

Very good compeny

Very good company salary paid on time,expense pad on time bonus paid yearly, yearly organized for meeting and tour for there employee Project managent team is very good and cooperative

Productive and fun to work here

During my tenure, I have gained extensive knowledge and experience in handling individual clients, international assignments across the globe, ability to work with global leaders, internal stakeholders across all business units. Also, I have been working closely with external vendors who help in tax, immigration and relocation support independently. Ramboll helps every employee to maintain work life balance. Work culture is manageable and flexible. Management are easily approachable. We have in-house table tennis to over come any work stress or enjoy after work.

Good Environment Culture to work

A management is good and more things am learning here still this is new to myself complete things in Offshore Engineering and great working environment

Work life balance but no job security

Good company to work but there is no job security, they can kick out anything. International exposure with global projects. Is it important to write 150 characters

productiveness without losing self esteem

its a institute type of approach towards gaining quality production on time all time without losing self esteem. competitive working atmosphere with lots of creative activities. Trained in Denmark Danish Environment with Copenhagen Standards. Meeting with people with different culture with an aspiration of achieving target with in dead line.

Productive and good working environment

Productive and good working environment.flexible work timing and people are very helpful and co-operative.And they will help to complete the work schedule ontime.

RAMBOLL follows values, integrity, empower and empathy !

Ramboll is very good employee friendly organization that values in desigining the structures and environment where people and the nature flourish ! Best place to work

Good workplace

Good workplace for anyone who starts career and for experienced also. Team is great to work. Only problem there is salary, compared to market it is less. Otherwise one of the best company to work.

Pethetic Work culture

Always understaffed and has to strech on all projects, never in my tensure could work for regular hours and deliver projects and no pay for overtime too.

Normal desk job with mediocre pay

The pay was very less. They almost shut the Indian office and made it as back office for middle east projects. No talent recognition. Not recommended to join this company

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Ramboll. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Ramboll