Ramco Industries Limited

Ramco Industries Limited Employee Reviews

India137 reviews

learnsalarytechnologyknowledgedevelopmentproductlearningopportunity

Business Analyst

I was working as a business analyst after completing my CA. This was the first company for me. The work environment at Ramco is quite relaxed. Promotions are too slow.

In Ramco how much year I worked, they show best satisfaction on my work. But in this company their is no growth in salary. In Ramco I worked as HR Assistant, stockroom assistant, as a Stockeeper finally now I am working as Officer Personnel.

Ramco Industries Limited insights

What people like
  • Time and location flexibility
Areas for improvement
  • Fair pay for job
  • Supportive environment
  • Support from manager

Material and logistics team

Good atmosphere, management good, All head are good, working to good. All staff are good skills and communication work together. Company is good and perfect.

Pros

No free lunch

Cons

No fixed time

We feel like we are in the family

Nice place to work. Good culture. work-life balance. No politics. Additional Leaves are granted on a need basis. Proper appraisal. timely salary. slow growth

Pros

No work pressure. Work-life balance available

Cons

Slow growth

Excellent Company

I biggest great company. I enjoy working here. Everyone is happy with this company. No one left job from this company. Culture is very friendly here. My one friend already working here.

Accounts Officer

This Company Like a Goverment Place learn Decent SalaryTime Flexible All Staff Friendy nature 100% job Security beneifit high leave Beneifitsss

Pros

Decent Salary

Worst place to join

In simple terms, Ramco Chennai office is driven by bad leadership team. Those who are ready to kiss management's "you know what" can only survive there. They don't provide any amenities, less pay, variable pay will not be paid, appraisals don't happen regularly, work load will be too much that people get burned out everyday. HR is useless. Joining this company will only make your life miserable in any way possible.

Work place is good

Day to day work culture id very good. i have learned how handle customer and work environment and management work pressure. cooperative environment employee oriented company.

Pros

good people around you. except other departments

Good company to learn hands on

Collaborative, visionary leadership, competitive, knowledge driven work culture, top management focuses on strategic output, the best part is this organization has a fantastic HR team, work culture free from organizational politics

Good

Decent company with lot to learn and good for next level career development. Should be always proactive to prove your potential. Best place to work...

Not a very happening place

This company is very focussed on approvals process rather than business. Even for a small expense approval from CEO is required. IN fact to set up your email address on your phone also the CEO's approval is required. Very strange

Pros

Salary on time

Cons

NO growth, no increments, no promotions

Productive and fun working place

There was always opportunity to learn at Ramco, Technically and Functionally. Products have depth functionalities, if you are learner you have a lot to swim.

Its an good experience to work over here

Here is lot of things to learn, staffs are very supportive, good food and accommodation. Full automation unit. Its challenging and u can excel your development qualities which will help you im future purposes...

Really a nice workplace

All employees and officials working with me at that time was so nice and co-operative. Also, office hours are very good and really a nice company to work for. Even they all were ready to guide you any time you want.

Good

Good.. it was a good family: very friendly and empathetic management. Allows job family balance. Great place to learn and excel. Very friendly employee policies

Not bad

Not bad. Can work if no options to quit or join other company. Older technology, poor management. Should focus on new technologies, new talents, HR is very poor

Pros

Job security

Good one for beginners

Only beginners can learn things, touch environment for experience people. Lot of expectations out of a person and 3 person work load have been shared to single one.

Starting your career with the company is a good learning

Good company to work for initial years of career. Good learning opportunities and international exposure is expected. I would highly recommend to switch your career in a period of 2 to 3 years in the company

Pros

Lot to learn

Cons

Poor Management and very poor work life balance

Good work place

The have maintain B.A ASSOCIATES heloping activities.The project is completed they modified in another project.only week days only work.sometimes weekend days working

Pros

Good speaking

Cons

Weekdays work

ok

Good for beginners. Learn easily. As a new person, when I show my ability they meet me in charger GST compliance. So the person who has he get to work and eager to learn they can achieve what you want.

Good Work Life Balance

Overall a good environment, opportunity for growth and good work experience

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Ramco Industries Limited. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Ramco Industries Limited with