Ramco Industries Limited

Ramco Industries Limited Employee Reviews

Business Analyst

I was working as a business analyst after completing my CA. This was the first company for me. The work environment at Ramco is quite relaxed. Promotions are too slow.

Good management, high level goals, no training schedules - start working

Ramco applications that I worked on are really high quality.Great prospect for the company in Australia if managed expectations with client properly.Need trainings.Should focus on getting permanent consultants who do the actual job, rather than getting people from offshore.

Pros

Collaborative work, team work

Cons

Long hours, high expectations without proper training

Happy place

I have been made welcome from the first day I started. Management are nice and easy to talk to . I work hard and they have appreciated the work I’ve done which goes a long way in my book . I love going to work doing a job I love doing.

Pros

Nice management

Worst place to join

In simple terms, Ramco Chennai office is driven by bad leadership team. Those who are ready to kiss management's "you know what" can only survive there. They don't provide any amenities, less pay, variable pay will not be paid, appraisals don't happen regularly, work load will be too much that people get burned out everyday. HR is useless. Joining this company will only make your life miserable in any way possible.

Work place is good

Day to day work culture id very good. i have learned how handle customer and work environment and management work pressure. cooperative environment employee oriented company.

Pros

good people around you. except other departments

Fair enough

Very nice experience as I discovered new technologies as well as materials used in medical institutions. Though it was a bit self-challenging to make decisions.

Very excessive work hours demand.

Very excessive work hours demands. Very Disrespectful management leading into a loss of work ethic and moral. Benefits and pay are acceptable. There is no chance of promotion. Work expectation go beyond your professional area of expertise.

Good company to learn hands on

Collaborative, visionary leadership, competitive, knowledge driven work culture, top management focuses on strategic output, the best part is this organization has a fantastic HR team, work culture free from organizational politics

Good

Decent company with lot to learn and good for next level career development. Should be always proactive to prove your potential. Best place to work...

Not a very happening place

This company is very focussed on approvals process rather than business. Even for a small expense approval from CEO is required. IN fact to set up your email address on your phone also the CEO's approval is required. Very strange

Pros

Salary on time

Cons

NO growth, no increments, no promotions

Jobs at Ramco Industries Limited

See more jobs

Bad all bad

The supervisor is terrible with communication the road Captains are lazy unprofessional and unproductive several of them smells bad and hair all over the place and the cars have cockroaches in them and they also cheat you out of your money for the uniforms they didn't return all of my money for the uniforms then took out taxes on it and they screw you out of vacation pay they break it up in 3 different checks that takes months to receive and you last check is minimum wage as so is the training no direct deposit worse place I've ever worked

Ramco Specialties

Ramco is a good privately held company but my focus is in more traditional machining operations whereas Ramco is more of a high volume production environment.

Pros

401k / Vacation

Cons

High turnover and low wages

Hard Labor

This is some of the hardest work I have ever done. But the culture is very friendly. There is no education as to how to go about doing things the right way. So people just hit the fields hard and have to deal with the pain later.

Needs leaders that are educated and properly trained

No raises. No benefits. No professionalism. No integrity. No Officer support. No training. Supervisors have no training. Supervisors don't know their jobs and have no leadership skills.

Don't believe anything

No one except for three people know what they are doing. There was no consistency or job expectations. The other thing is they are pretty much racist for sure.

Productive and fun working place

There was always opportunity to learn at Ramco, Technically and Functionally. Products have depth functionalities, if you are learner you have a lot to swim.

It is a good company to work for

This is a good company. The people are great. The job itself can be difficult at times but it pays off. The owner is an amazing person all around. This is a commercial laundry that provides linen to local companies and we are always looking for good reliable people to fill our production team.

Its an good experience to work over here

Here is lot of things to learn, staffs are very supportive, good food and accommodation. Full automation unit. Its challenging and u can excel your development qualities which will help you im future purposes...

Really a nice workplace

All employees and officials working with me at that time was so nice and co-operative. Also, office hours are very good and really a nice company to work for. Even they all were ready to guide you any time you want.

Good

Good.. it was a good family: very friendly and empathetic management. Allows job family balance. Great place to learn and excel. Very friendly employee policies

Its only temporary

U will not be hired into this company they will suggest it and say you should apply but then u find a knife in your back. The pay is excellent and it is not hard work. But the people will kill you....

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Ramco Industries Limited. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Ramco Industries Limited with