Ramco Industries Limited logo
Ramco Industries Limited

Ramco Industries Limited Employee Reviews in Chennai, Tamil Nadu

Business Analyst

I was working as a business analyst after completing my CA. This was the first company for me. The work environment at Ramco is quite relaxed. Promotions are too slow.

Worst place to join

In simple terms, Ramco Chennai office is driven by bad leadership team. Those who are ready to kiss management's "you know what" can only survive there. They don't provide any amenities, less pay, variable pay will not be paid, appraisals don't happen regularly, work load will be too much that people get burned out everyday. HR is useless. Joining this company will only make your life miserable in any way possible.

Pros

Good

Decent company with lot to learn and good for next level career development. Should be always proactive to prove your potential. Best place to work...

Productive and fun working place

There was always opportunity to learn at Ramco, Technically and Functionally. Products have depth functionalities, if you are learner you have a lot to swim.

Good

Good.. it was a good family: very friendly and empathetic management. Allows job family balance. Great place to learn and excel. Very friendly employee policies

Not bad

Not bad. Can work if no options to quit or join other company. Older technology, poor management. Should focus on new technologies, new talents, HR is very poor

Pros

Job security

Good one for beginners

Only beginners can learn things, touch environment for experience people. Lot of expectations out of a person and 3 person work load have been shared to single one.

Good work place

The have maintain B.A ASSOCIATES heloping activities.The project is completed they modified in another project.only week days only work.sometimes weekend days working

Pros

Good speaking

Cons

Weekdays work

Good Work Life Balance

Overall a good environment, opportunity for growth and good work experience

Very Good

Innovative company, always have opportunity to explore our skills and also will take care of employees as one of the member in the family, truly enjoyed working here

Jobs at Ramco Industries Limited

in Chennai, Tamil Nadu
See more jobs

Exploitation of Employees

They make you work like machines in exchange for worthless compensation. Micro management ruins your mood. Make you work on Weekends and even pretty late in the nights.

Good place

Typical place to work and not much to say about it. Job was ok and relaxing. Benefits are not that good. Career advancement is good and good training.

Good Company

Ramco is a good employee friendly company. Have enjoyed my short stinct here working and learning new tools and had a healthy relationship with my leads.

Good environment to learn new technologies

very good environment for freshers. Gives equal opportunity for everyone. Provides team building opportunity. Produces good professionals and the teamwork is emphasized

Hard work is appreciated

This is a place where hard work is appreciated. New joiners are welcomed and given the required training to be successful. One is free to choose the work and deliver. People are helpful when you are stuck.

Not a good Place to work for Software Developer

Developers are given no respect here. Management does not care about Employees under them. Some even work for 60 hours per week. I myself worked for 86 hours one week.

Pros

Best ever in chennai, I like very well, but I need to make change, due to my financial position, since I have very talented in my profession but I have not been paid correctlly

Cons

It's good to work and work culture is nice

Management is good and getting more projects.Also fun to have people interacting with every level.HR people are really cool and they will be supportive when we are in need.

Pros

Good work life balance

Cons

Long working hours

Excellent place to work

Excellent Place to work! Can learn and demonstrate multiple skills under one roof. They acknowledge your efforts.there is no hierarchy and you can reach the CEO any time.

Pros

no time restrictions, can work in your comfort zone

Cons

Hard to leave...

Ramco Systems is a great place to work

Ramco Systems offers a great opportunity to great talents. This has excellent working culture. They recongize talents very well. they help you expand you knowledge horizons.

Senior Product Executive

Pros: Great place to learn being a product company..especially, for a fresher.. Gets lots of on-site, within india and outside - so, can meet customers Cons Low on work life

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Ramco Industries Limited. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Ramco Industries Limited with